Parking in Warwick

Have to tip in Warwick early Monday in the Technology Parkand wondered if there are any suitable places to park Sunday night. Thanks

I don’t know where your tip is but there are a couple of layby’s on the a452 between 14&13 of the m40.

ShropsBri:
I don’t know where your tip is but there are a couple of layby’s on the a452 between 14&13 of the m40.

Thanks Have to come off at 14 for the technology Park

If you’re coming off at 14 keep on going as if heading for 13 until you come to an island where you bear left instead of turn,if you get my gist and there’s one on the right and another just up a bit on the left…Used to be a decent butty van park there years back.

Sorry,was writing that as if coming uphill and getting off at 13 but a look at google maps will put you right.

theres 2 BPs just off the motorway on A46
but go in slowly so as too see parking area
or Service yard for Spa Retail park,
theres a dead end road close by. Poesidon Rd
near a pub as if you were driving to Whitnash
or Warwick svs

Parked on/off Heathcote Way/Bird rd/Blick Rd on Heathcote Industrial Estate,
footpath down the bottom by DennisEagle, bit of a walk but takes you down to KFC etc…
5mins to Technology Park

Warwick Parkway…Sainsbury’s is 100 yards and there’s and a pub if you want a 5 min walk.

For secure parking I would go to Pjm truckstop by Coventry airport ,off the Toll bar roundabout, not far to Warwick away.
Not sure if the cafe is open on Sundays or not.
There are two pubs that do meals, by walking, turn right out the truckstop, for about 20 minutes, right at the roundabout, old fashioned pub on a river with a mill.
The other pub is left at the roundabout, at the bottom of the airfield.

Thanks for all the replies. Sure I will find somewhere.

toby1234abc:
For secure parking I would go to Pjm truckstop by Coventry airport ,off the Toll bar roundabout, not far to Warwick away.
Not sure if the cafe is open on Sundays or not.
There are two pubs that do meals, by walking, turn right out the truckstop, for about 20 minutes, right at the roundabout, old fashioned pub on a river with a mill.
The other pub is left at the roundabout, at the bottom of the airfield.

If you go to the one that is left in Baginton village called the Oak, you can park in there, just ask Chris the landlord, food is good I believe.

The Oak, that is the one I had a nice meal, lamb shank, good real ale.
The staff were friendly, the customers were mixed ages,old and young.
Good choice of food on their menu and specials.
There is room for a few lorries.
Good pub for some posh top totty spotting.