Parking in Swindon (not the truckstop)

Anywhere quiet to overnight that isn’t the truck park by Sainsbury’s? Preferably free too as I’m a bit skint until next payday :laughing:

Arkwright rd outside the triumph factory camered up , parked there loads of times kebab van just round the corner which is awesome

Come off (is it 417 or 419) at ‘new junction’’ for Blunsdon.
Follow town centre park and ride, there is an ind est left at lights just going in.
Sorry I can’t be more specific, but someone will fill in the blanks.

I believe truckstop has reopened . last time was there about year ago. Was closed manged park there for free. What’s it like now it’s reopened?

robroy:
Follow town centre park and ride, there is an ind est left at lights just going in.

Groundwell Industrial Estate

Make sure you don’t turn into the housing estate as it’s pretty tight!

There’s the Dorcan estate - maybe something there.

I used to park outside Travis Perkins in Dunbeath Road quite a lot, never had a problem there and it’s pretty quiet.

If you want to be more over for j16 there is Hillmead drive or top end of Frankland Road.

Westmead drive sn5 7yt I think it is. Decent kebaby van there too

robroy:

groundwell ind est I think you mean

edd1974:
I believe truckstop has reopened . last time was there about year ago. Was closed manged park there for free. What’s it like now it’s reopened?

don’t bother,still not good,shop’s bigger though,foods still crap

Showers ain’t much cop either!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk