Parking in Southend on Sea

Found Progress road,on the outskirts,then a short walk to pub where they did two meals for only £7,and if there on a Sunday,all puddings are only £1.50.
The place was called the Oaktree.

There’s a coachpark next to seafront if you want a bit more action

Don’t forget to go on Rage. :wink:

I was on an industrial unit,was bored,will get to the sea front next time.For some top totty spotting.

toby1234abc:
Found Progress road,on the outskirts,then a short walk to pub where they did two meals for only £7,and if there on a Sunday,all puddings are only £1.50.
The place was called the Oaktree.

So you had 2 meals then ?

Yes,two,bangers and mash and a lasagne,very nice too,it was.

460MC:
There’s a coachpark next to seafront if you want a bit more action

Just what I was gonna sugest, I used to have some good nights out there :wink:

You can park trucks at Great Yarmouth bus park.

I remember parking at Morecombe coach park back in the late 80’s with great fondness. :wink:

I have the misfortune of living in Saarfend.

Cant remember the last good night i had here tbh

Coach drivers dont seem to object to lorries in bus parks. :laughing:

toby1234abc:
will get to the sea front next time.For some top totty spotting.

You’re in Southend, you are likely to be disappointed.

bald bloke:
I remember parking at Morecombe coach park back in the late 80’s with great fondness. :wink:

That’s an unusual name,was she Oriental?

A bit of cross breeding with the cousins,and count how many fingers they have.!!

Coffeeholic:

bald bloke:

That’s an unusual name,was she Oriental?

:smiley:

toby1234abc:
You can park trucks at Great Yarmouth bus park.

It’s a long way to walk to Sarfend though. :laughing:

Progress Road, surely that’s ironic. Never a traffic report misse the opportunity to mention the traffic queuing there.

In the past I’ve had quite a few nights out there after parking in the coach park.
There was a decent cafe nearby then it was off to the seafront to watch the
local chavs driving up and down all night. Do they still do that?

If you was in progress rd. thats surely in Leigh on sea, it would be quite a walk to Southend seafront from there ! There used to be a lorry park just off the seafront but it was bloody noisy with all the boy racers spinning round it all night !

Trev_H:
If you was in progress rd. thats surely in Leigh on sea, it would be quite a walk to Southend seafront from there ! There used to be a lorry park just off the seafront but it was bloody noisy with all the boy racers spinning round it all night !

Technically Eastwood (Leigh) but just generally known as Southend, and it’s not on sea either. It should be Southend on Thames, the other side is only a stones throw away. It’d be like the Isle of Wight declaring themselves a sovereign nation.

Coffeeholic:

toby1234abc:
will get to the sea front next time.For some top totty spotting.

You’re in Southend, you are likely to be disappointed.

I saw a really classy girl when I was last in Southend, all her tattoos were spelt correctly. :wink: