Parking in Solihull

As the title says, heading A14 westbound and eventually onto the M42 southbound to pick up M5. Solihull is the furthest I can get so if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere to park off junction 5 or 6 on the M42 I’d appreciate it. Cheers.

Lincoln Farm Truckstop. Come off the 42 onto the A45 Cov bound then take the A452 I think it is for Leamington Warwick & Kenilworth & it’s on your right about 5 or 10 mins from M42

Park by the Palletline hub. Starley way, always lots of trucks parked up there. There is a lot of traffic in and out of the hub which is a good thing for load security (always people about) but may disturb light sleepers.

Monkspath Ind Est Come off the A34 towards Brum. Past Tesco & Mcdonalds. Then next right.

Kerbdog:
Park by the Palletline hub. Starley way, always lots of trucks parked up there. There is a lot of traffic in and out of the hub which is a good thing for load security (always people about) but may disturb light sleepers.

If you do park there don’t rev the engine up in the morning you mite wake me up
But if you need a lift the chippy pm me

Kerbdog:

Thanks for the help mate but I went down there and there are no parking signs all over the place and no other wagons parked up so I left!!

I parked there just before Christmas. Maybe it’s yet another place they don’t want us to park. I’ve never seen signs there before.

Kerbdog:
I parked there just before Christmas. Maybe it’s yet another place they don’t want us to park. I’ve never seen signs there before.

I went to the bottom roundabout so palletline was directly in front of me and came back and there are little signs in the lamp posts saying 5T no stopping zone 8pm - midnight and midnight - 7am.