Parking in Poole?

Got a drop down there Monday morning so setting off Sunday. Just looked on hgvparking.com and somebody says you can park in the Speedway stadium car park on Stadium Way? Is this correct?
I used to park just outside the cold store RDC across from the harbour next to the plastic pub which is at the side of the train station and stadium but you can only get about 3-4 trucks parked up there and I’m guessing when I get there it will already be full.

Yep it’s marked on the road signs on A31 with lorry parking symbol , take 1st left on roundabout after A338 and follow road down :wink:

blue estate:
Yep it’s marked on the road signs on A31 with lorry parking symbol , take 1st left on roundabout after A338 and follow road down :wink:

Sorted. Cheers pal. Hope there’s no speedway planned :laughing:

I think you’ll be OK

poolepirates.co/fixtures-and-results.html

just stick stadium way into google earth, it shows the lorry park behind the BT depot, down the side of the new police headquarters, lots of room, no dogs on at the stadium on sundays either.

Doggers central at St Leonard’s…
Along with the prison style toilets and the cafe that opens when it feels like…
Rather pick a layby en route if the stadium isn’t available…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
Doggers central at St Leonard’s…
Along with the prison style toilets and the cafe that opens when it feels like…
Rather pick a layby en route if the stadium isn’t available…

Wasn’t there a spate of diesel thefts along the A31 a while back ?

Free parking at Avonheath , decent cafe there, its off the main road, in the New Forest.
Not sure if the cafe is open Sunday but it’s popular with dog walkers and families.
Off the road between Southampton and Poole.
I’m not sure if parking is ok outside the ferry port, if it’s o.k., town is not far to walk for a meal and a pint.

Probably matey as there are plenty of ■■■■■ camps about…
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Welcome to the ol’ home town - speedway parking is best - bang in the town centre. :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Free parking at Avonheath , decent cafe there, its off the main road, in the New Forest.
Not sure if the cafe is open Sunday but it’s popular with dog walkers and families.
Off the road between Southampton and Poole.
I’m not sure if parking is ok outside the ferry port, if it’s o.k., town is not far to walk for a meal and a pint.

Travelling tarmac salesmen are in residence there at the moment…

Pwyll:
Travelling Itinerant Tarmac Salesmen are in residence there at the moment…

T.I.T.S for shortness…

And it’s not in the New Forest - wrong side of the River Avon for that - and it’s in the wrong county :smiley:

I have always wondered about that lorry park in Stadium Way, it’s says “No overnight sleeping” on the sign so what’s the point of it being a lorry park?

Martin:
I have always wondered about that lorry park in Stadium Way, it’s says “No overnight sleeping” on the sign so what’s the point of it being a lorry park?

Just seen where you’ve seen that

google.fr/maps/@50.7219097, … 312!8i6656

Maximum stay 24 hours, seems to contradict the no overnight parking bit

pierrot 14:

Martin:

Don’t know where you’ve seen that

That’s exactly where lol

2: No cooking, selling or overnight sleeping

Martin:

pierrot 14:

Martin:

Don’t know where you’ve seen that

That’s exactly where lol

2: No cooking, selling or overnight sleeping

Martin just edited my post sorry

It would be for the RV community and to stop a burger van turning up on event nights - speedway and greyhounds.