Parking in Poole

Can anybody recommend anywhere to park tonight in Poole? Have looked at the parking forum but nowt on there. Gonna be down there about 9pm.

Cheers

Jase

On a Sunday night you will be ok near the cafe on the dock, just dont block the weighbridge.

I suppose it depends where you are tipping but B&Q normally have a few lorries abandoned around the car park too.

Jase,
you can park up in Bournemouth at the football ground ‘Kings park’, straight off Wessex way, Poole fifteen minutes down the road,

also heres a football club or greyhound track near the centre of poole.

if you come off the a359 and head towards poole passed the shell garage and passed the industriial estate on your left you come to the island with the flyover on it take your second exit off (think its signed town centre) and follow that down to a set of traffic lights.

at the lights its a fork ,take the right one and follow that down to about 100 yards from the island .if you get to the island come back up and take your second left.

thats the car park, mainly used for coaches but you can get on there

jon

if you head for the docks near the football ground theres a signed council lorry park

think thats the one alix

jon

Cheers guys. Well here I go. God I hate working sunday’s. Aint done one for bout 4 years :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

First sunday I aint had a beer either :imp: :imp: :imp: