Parking in Paris?

Can anyone tell me where there is a good safe place to park an accompanied 7.5t in Paris for three days ?
Somewhere near The Louvre would be ideal.

I’m sorry but I’ve no idea how far the louvre is from rungis but you can park there as they have a 24hr routier with showers and its safe as everybody has to pay to get in so discouraging the undesirables :laughing: :laughing:

steve the argonaut:
Can anyone tell me where there is a good safe place to park an accompanied 7.5t in Paris for three days ?
Somewhere near The Louvre would be ideal.

parkingsdeparis.com/EN/truck … on-map.php

PARIS EXPO PORTE DE VERSAILLES

Rungis is the safest place,maybe there is a bus or tube to the city,i would not leave an unattended truck on the side of any road in Paris,some areas are like a war zone and controlled by criminal gangs,there have been reports of tourists getting lost,and stumble on the wrong areas,and get relieved of their valubles.
The DSV depot was not good for parking,a lot of broken cab windows.

We’ve done a couple of events around central Paris and we’ve always found spaces for a 7.5t truck for a day or so, but its not ideal. Parking at Rungis or Paris Nord is a bit far away. There are a couple of coach parks along the Seine bank, but haven’t had any experience of using them.

Got it sorted - thanks guys :smiley: