Parking in Paris Saturday till Sunday Night

HI guys

I have a truck delivering in paris(centre) at 1800 hrs saturday , he will leave at approx 2000hrs then need to find somewhere to park , he will have his girlfriend with him and wants to be as close as possible to the town … I have found a truck park next to the Peripherique (inner ring road) where the A1 joins it …

1-13, Boulevard Ney, 75018 Paris, France

This is the address its a multi storey and looks like trucks park up top having looked at google maps , Does anybody know this park or used it ? , How much it is ? , Or anywhere better ?

Thanks guys

Safety in numbers in any big city, that’s the philosophy I always used, Paris is a bit dodgy too, lots of no go areas, personally I would get as far away as possible, Dover would be my first choice :laughing: If not depending on where I was heading next I would go to the first services on whichever Autoroute I was taking out of there :wink:

g.co/maps/k3kbt

The road here is wide enough, to be fair I have never had a problem in Paris but haven’t tried to park for the full weekend

The truck park i have found holds 800 trucks and has security … the biggest problem is it will be hard for him to get far away from paris with under 2 hours to spare before the 2200 ban starts …

I would head for Roye truckstop, he should get there easy in that time. I remember watching Garonor going up in smoke in the french riots not too many years back, never parked on there since!

Why not head for Rungis near Orly airport ? I used to park there regularly some time ago, can’t imagine it’s changed much in 5 years, there used to be some very good eating places there and not far to travel by metro to the centre if you want a romantic with the missus.

are you picking up a load for some china company look for sign it is not very big if you go past a ind est called 19 you have to go all the way round again but when you get there.threre is road works.

pierrot 14:
Why not head for Rungis near Orly airport ? I used to park there regularly some time ago, can’t imagine it’s changed much in 5 years, there used to be some very good eating places there and not far to travel by metro to the centre if you want a romantic with the missus.

Rungis still good for parking but you have to pay as you go in about 12 euro i think. then head for centre routier ( pizza restaurant ) . No problem for all weekend, there will be a few brits knocking about too. good public transport into city from just outside market. Nice shopping centre over the rd with a few restaurants and even a small irish bar. but for some peculiar reason you have to use the side entrance on a sunday.

Rungis Market

12 Euro

Is this 12 euros a night? Also would this be a good place to stop from a tue-sat?

12 Euros gets you into the market. You can stay as long as you need for that amount. Good eh…■■

witty:
12 Euros gets you into the market. You can stay as long as you need for that amount. Good eh…■■

Jees that’s not bad at all ! Thanks.

You could head for air france at Charles de Gaulle they have a truck park with shower facilities, I’ve parked in there a couple of times and not delivered directly to them, if anyone asks your loading after your weekend break…

Most of the industrial estates around the outskirts have good links to the centre.Or get a taxi in.Some drivers walk in.A Dsc depot has free parking.I can not remember the street it is on.Just take valubles out of the cab;fuel cards ect.
This time of year the city is atomospheric with ice skating rings.
The outskirts or banlieu can be dodgy with immiigrants as In any country.
Just write down the address where the truck is.

This was over 2 years ago guys! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:
This was over 2 years ago guys! :open_mouth:

Don’t worry about that - just gives them something to talk about lol