Parking in or near Redhill, Surrey

Got to tip at Redhill tomorrow morning.
Is there any recommendations for semi secure parking in that area, as im afraid im unfamiliar with that area.

Many thanks in advance.

Gloucester Road, council car park that allows overnight HGV parking and only a couple of minutes walk to the town centre for food etc.

AJF3011:
Gloucester Road, council car park that allows overnight HGV parking and only a couple of minutes walk to the town centre for food etc.

+1 Good parking there, no problems and Red hill is a good night out :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

AJF3011:

+1 Good parking there, no problems and Red hill is a good night out :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

It’s free and that’s about it.

Saying that I went there on a Sunday night last, ventured into town because I was starving, and after a good walk, I realised the only place that I could get food was Wetherspoons. I’d tried the Abbot (used to deliver to it in my old job) and all I can deduce about Redhill on a Sunday night is that the whole town is bladdered.

One tip I was given when going there, was that if you’ve come in through the town, don’t turn left at the island, go all the way round it, otherwise you’ll have the bollard, or it’ll have you.

Go to Redhill Kebab house for what I must say are probably the best kebabs I have had anywhere in the UK on my travels. Always queueing out of the door and folk come from all over to buy from there. That is of course if you like kebabs :smiley:

If you come from the Gatwick side of Redhill and go around the one way system watch out for the overhang on the shops at the traffic lights where you turn left. If you have a curtain on it can catch you out if don’t get right over or it looks like it will.

If I stopped in R/hill I’ll just make a phone call to my uncle as he lives there

Thanks so much for the responses. Parked up on Gloucester road carpark - and your right about the lack of sit down eateries.

Thanks once again.