Parking in or near Bedford

As it says really, probably get there about 8ish tonight…

Failing that, somewhere between the M1 and Bedford

hgvparking.com/searchresults … 52.1359729

Few places

A couple of laybys on new A421, J13 truckstop or some laybys on old A421 at Brogborough

Anyone know if I will get a space in Melbourne St at about 8.30?

DonutUK:
Anyone know if I will get a space in Melbourne St at about 8.30?

I’m not 100% sure fella,

If your on fb join lorryparks group the person on there is pretty helpful often gets back within a hour if your wondering how good the places are I think he/she (im guessing a bloke) has stayed there before

Let us know how you get on mate

Not sure what it’s called, but the carpark near the river in Bedford centre used to allow HGVs to park overnight. Last time I was there (about 18 months ago) there were big signs saying “no overnight parking”. Did something happen?

Ended up in Melbourne St car park…plenty of room, only me and 2 car transporters.

About a 10 min walk into town.

DonutUK:
Ended up in Melbourne St car park…plenty of room, only me and 2 car transporters.

About a 10 min walk into town.

If I remember correctly “its right one im thinking about” its cross road from the college and behide the car park its a car wash ?

you gotta park right in the corner so I was told somethink to do with near by house :confused:

Keep an eye out on that 421, heard a noise at half eight one night and a dark Modeo sort of motor shot from the verge on my near side. The ■■■■■■ had got the cap off my tank but hadn’t got away with much thankfully. That was running west from the A1, one of the first laybys you come to.

Anyone got an update on parking in Bedford, cannot see any recent posts (all from March 2013) any tips appreciated.

There’s M1 J13 truckstop or there’s a few laybys on A421 between M1 and A1 and some on the old road that runs parallel to new A421. :smiley:

Thanks for that, I was looking to park in town and walk round, drive through all the time but never stopped there. There is a lorry park sign but it looks like points to an area where lorry’s don’t have access. Might park at the auctions and get a cab.