Parking in or around Rochester please

Off down to Rochester tomorrow aft for a drop on Friday

Any decent parking in or around that area please.

Not sure if you can still use the lorry park near Nell’s Cafe on the A2 anymore, it had been blocked off a while back. I would suggest parking up on Medway City Industrial Estate off the A289, there’s a McD’s and several cafés on the site.

pierrot 14:
Not sure if you can still use the lorry park near Nell’s Cafe on the A2 anymore, it had been blocked off a while back. I would suggest parking up on Medway City Industrial Estate off the A289, there’s a McD’s and several cafés on the site.

The truck i think is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No parking around estate, it’s in Kent.

You could park in Gravesend on Norfolk Road or Wharf Road down on the Industrial area that runs down the side of the Thames but it’s a bit of a ■■■■ hole or a good spot I know of is on the Eurolink Industrial estate in Sittingbourne. I know it’s slightly past Rochester but you’ve no problems parking on there and it’s near the town centre of you want a pint and takeaways. Where you coming from? If you was having to go over the Dartford Crossing to get to Rochester I’d suggest stopping at The Worlds End pub in Tilbury good food in there then heading off to Rochester the next day

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
You could park in Gravesend on Norfolk Road or Wharf Road down on the Industrial area that runs down the side of the Thames but it’s a bit of a [zb] hole or a good spot I know of is on the Eurolink Industrial estate in Sittingbourne. I know it’s slightly past Rochester but you’ve no problems parking on there and it’s near the town centre of you want a pint and takeaways. Where you coming from? If you was having to go over the Dartford Crossing to get to Rochester I’d suggest stopping at The Worlds End pub in Tilbury good food in there then heading off to Rochester the next day

All double yellows round euro-link, the road near caravan dwellers, is normally full of ee since they found it, and in the morning all the school coaches park down there, and they will block you in(it’s their space) so a coachee said to me couple weeks back, was having a 45,

biggriffin:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
You could park in Gravesend on Norfolk Road or Wharf Road down on the Industrial area that runs down the side of the Thames but it’s a bit of a [zb] hole or a good spot I know of is on the Eurolink Industrial estate in Sittingbourne. I know it’s slightly past Rochester but you’ve no problems parking on there and it’s near the town centre of you want a pint and takeaways. Where you coming from? If you was having to go over the Dartford Crossing to get to Rochester I’d suggest stopping at The Worlds End pub in Tilbury good food in there then heading off to Rochester the next day

All double yellows round euro-link, the road near caravan dwellers, is normally full of ee since they found it, and in the morning all the school coaches park down there, and they will block you in(it’s their space) so a coachee said to me couple weeks back, was having a 45,

How long since? I’ve always parked on the road as you come out of Supreme Concrete and turn right and never seen any double yellows that’s on Boneham Drive.

Manor way, Swanscombe, cracking pub in the village does food too or you can get a takeaway delivered to the truck if required!

A couple of years ago I used a a car park in Chatham with lorry spaces. Can’t remember the name but the remember it being a he’ll a hill up to it!

Is the Merry Chest Café between Dartford and Gravesend still there?
Bumpy parking right outside and a lengthy layby over the road A226 ? I think…

pierrot 14:

Don’t even try it came past this morning and it was full of pie keys

axletramp:
Is the Merry Chest Café between Dartford and Gravesend still there?
Bumpy parking right outside and a lengthy layby over the road A226 ? I think…

That’s ok

tango boy:
Manor way, Swanscombe, cracking pub in the village does food too or you can get a takeaway delivered to the truck if required!

Thanks for that googled it looks ok, does it fill up quick as I won’t be down there while around 19.00 hrs

Thanks for all the suggestions, I’ll see how far I get Tango Boys place looks ok on google maps.

park on the small ind estate oppsite morrisons knight roads strood after5pm u be fine there town 5 min walk pub to and cafe in supermarket for food and toilet in there to

biggriffin:
No parking around estate, it’s in Kent.

Plenty of parking in Kent off the main routes just 3 lay-bys and two ind est that are out of bounds . But hay who am I to let the truth get in the way of a good story

daf1691:
Thanks for all the suggestions, I’ll see how far I get Tango Boys place looks ok on google maps.

Manor way is in two parts use the one mjd is in 5 min walk into swanscombe plenty of pubs and grub there

chester1:

daf1691:

Manor way is in two parts use the one mjd is in 5 min walk into swanscombe plenty of pubs and grub there

Parked up near Ace cafe on manor road foxes everywhere quiet though,

Thanks again!