Parking in Nottingham!

Hi it’s looking like I’m going to be in this area tomorrow night! Any suggestions on where I could park! Many thanks!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.312235,-3.465154

mozzer44:
Hi it’s looking like I’m going to be in this area tomorrow night! Any suggestions on where I could park! Many thanks!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.312235,-3.465154

Can’t see where about in Nottingham your supposed to be near but a quiet industrial estate called Blenheim Industrial Estate NG6 8UZ it’s only 3 miles from M1 jc 26 and there is a pub that serves food 5 min walk away and shops too

I’m not actually going there till tomorrow it shows my house on this lol!oh that’s good then! Ben to notts a few times not many places to park round there that I have noticed so thought I’d ask! Ill be going around the south side past west bridgford and Bingham!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.312223,-3.465145

The old cattle market will probably suit you goo.gl/maps/5NM0V . It’s been a while since I parked there but I’m not aware of any changes.

There’s a ind est in bingham you can park on, the town centre is about 5 min walk with a few pubs you can get a decent meal.

Hexhome:
The old cattle market will probably suit you goo.gl/maps/5NM0V . It’s been a while since I parked there but I’m not aware of any changes.

That’s off London Rd., isn’t it? Used to be where all the digs were in the old days.

Gun capital of UK, according to statistics.
Sleep well! :smiley:

Cheers baz! Lol!

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.156307,-3.145495