Parking in Newton Abbott

Have to go to Newton Abbott Sunday afternoon for a Monday tip. Can anybody advise on suitable parking? Thanks

should be plenty of space on heathfield industrial estate, often see lorries parked up overnight on Cavalier road, there is a spar and chinese/chip shop nearby. This estate is just off the a38 so not strictly in newton abbot (about 4 miles away). Depends where your drop is and if you must be in newton abbot overnight, cant think of any obvious hgv parking, you may get a space on Brunel Ind est which is by the railway station as Sunday would be pretty quiet down there.

Park at Torquay coach station. Only a 15 min drive to Newton Abbot. More to do in Torquay! :wink:

bigvern1:
Park at Torquay coach station. Only a 15 min drive to Newton Abbot. More to do in Torquay! :wink:

Just watch out for the scumbags breaking into coaches there.

Brunel Road. No parking restrictions on the industrial estate top end & Sainsburys nearby. It’s about 5 mins walk to the town centre.

Thanks for the replies.

Gives me a few options.

nyk473l:
Thanks for the replies.

Gives me a few options.

Fridge or dry freight

nick2008:

nyk473l:
Thanks for the replies.

Gives me a few options.

Fridge or dry freight

Flat trl

Head to Torquay coach station! Plenty of places to eat and you can head down to beach for ice cream after!

happysillyme:
you can head down to beach for ice cream after!

with a flake and sauce just don’t ask him to dip it in his nut bowl :wink: :wink:

weren’t you parked at the top of Holdon Hill on the A38 by the garage Monday night was it ?

nick2008:
weren’t you parked at the top of Holdon Hill on the A38 by the garage Monday night was it ?

No wasn’t me I tipped Monday morning, reloaded Wimborne, then back to Purfleet. Trl change and part way up to Bicester.

masetheace:
should be plenty of space on heathfield industrial estate, often see lorries parked up overnight on Cavalier road, there is a spar and chinese/chip shop nearby. This estate is just off the a38 so not strictly in newton abbot (about 4 miles away). Depends where your drop is and if you must be in newton abbot overnight, cant think of any obvious hgv parking, you may get a space on Brunel Ind est which is by the railway station as Sunday would be pretty quiet down there.

Thanks parked here as it turned out I was delivering to this estate. Only thing, Chinese/chip shop not open on a Sunday!!