Parking in Newquay?

My last tip today is Redruth so was fancying maybe parking up in Newquay tonight. I heard off someone a bit back who said he thought you could park up by Fistral Beach, is that right? Or is there any ind estates that can take a class 1 near the town centre??

There’s a big car/coach/lorry park at the back of the town. Can’t remember the name of the road but it’s signposted, and is about a 10 min walk to the town centre.

You could park at truro football club not sure if u can still use the showers there or not tho , sainsburys 5 min walk away its on treyew rd bout 5 mins from the A30

Cheers lads.

There’s a lorry park in Redruth mate but I can’t remember the rd name. Pretty sure there’s no sleeping allowed in Newquay parking to discourage the campervan fraternity.

There used to be a truck park with cafe at Blackwater near Redruth just off the A30

You could try Smokey Joes that’s only 10 minutes max out of Redruth town centre

transportcafe.co.uk/smokey_joes.html

roryf:
You could try Smokey Joes that’s only 10 minutes max out of Redruth town centre

transportcafe.co.uk/smokey_joes.html

That’s the place.

You could park on the beach, just keep an eye on the tide! :sunglasses:

Just looked on Hgvparking.com and it shows you the car,coach and lorry park for Newquay and it says there’s 40+ places and its £11 for parking or free between nov-march so I dunno :confused:

Is there any particular reason you want to park in Newquay? It’s a dump.

mucker85:

I’ve always liked it. Lived there for a while when I was 18 but to be fair I have heard its turned into “Chav Vegas” which when I was there was only just beginning to take over although it was always lively.

mucker85:

Used to go there every year for 2 week from 87-97 with the parents, would’ve liked to have a look around the place and bring back some good memory’s. the hotel we used to stay in is a Travelodge now on Cliffe Road.

I used to park on Treloggan Industrial Estate,in Newquay, an easy 3 min walk to morrisons and maccyd’s could be in town in a 10 min walk

Coach park is off the Gannel bottom side of town, 10mins walk into town. Treloggan ind estate is ok to park and is near Morrissons and Hendra hol park, again 10 mins walk to town.

I spent a lot of time there in my youth but I wouldn’t want to park a lorry there!