Parking in Madrid

i am gonna be stuck in madrid for 3 days next week any updates on freds please.

Fred’s Bar has got a web site… :smiley:

But i can’t find it on search engines :frowning:

Thrown away the T-shirt with it on!!!

Any one else now it?

How about the Ceppsa garage on the N4 just outside Madrid,its the one with the truck wash,it used to be open7/7

neil46:
i am gonna be stuck in madrid for 3 days next week any updates on freds please.

KM
0.0 Depart 15 on E-5 [N-I] (South) 0.9 km
0.9 Road name changes to N-I [Calle de Burgos] 20 m
1.0 At Exit 13, keep RIGHT onto Ramp [Distribuidor Norte] 0.1 km M-40 / Aeropuerto / Todas Direcciones
1.1 Road name changes to Distribuidor Norte 1.1 km
2.2 Merge onto M-40 8.6 km
10.8 At Exit 9, keep RIGHT onto Ramp 0.9 km E-90 / N-II / Aeropuerto / Zaragoza / S. Fernando de Henares
11.7 At Exit 1, keep LEFT onto Local road(s) 0.5 km
12.2 Merge onto Local road(s) 1.8 km
14.0 At Exit 3, keep RIGHT onto Ramp 0.5 km C.T. Coslada / Coslada
14.4 Bear RIGHT (South) onto Calle de la Rioja 0.1 km
14.5 Keep RIGHT onto Ramp 0.2 km C.T. Coslada Zona de Servicios / C.T. Coslada Zona de Naves / Puerto Seco de Madrid
14.8 At roundabout, take the THIRD exit onto Local road(s) 0.2 km
15.0 Merge onto Local road(s) 40 m
15.0 Keep STRAIGHT onto Avenida de Italia 0.2 km
15.2 Turn RIGHT (South) onto Calle Alemania 70 m
15.3 Arrive near Coslada

this is directions to the secure parking, freds is across the main road from there at the bottom of the right hand tower block it is a 1 km walk, his showers were good last time I was there

He shuts 1 day each week, I think Monday but not sure

well i found FREDS while i was in coslada secure truck park.

what a very nice man brought us the first 2 beers gave us a t shirt and even drove us back to the truck park.

highly reccomend the place.

Hi Niel, glad you liked it, there isn’t a web site printed on his T shirts is there?

Does anyone know of any parking places in or around Madrid.I went to Freds at coslada last week but the parking area was closed with barriers,so i went out to the Autogrill by the race circuit.Any ideas

I used to park just north of there at the Mcdonalds depot nice town with bars and shops

are you empty /loaded when parking

Are you N,S,E,W, of madrid

weekended or not let me know ill try & remember the “haunts”

UJ :sunglasses:

Brian:
Does anyone know of any parking places in or around Madrid.I went to Fred’s at coslada last week but the parking area was closed with barriers,so i went out to the Autogrill by the race circuit.Any ideas

you can park on the opposite side of the main road from Fred’s Coslada,at the Cepsa secure parking area, it’s a bit expensive and the showers are minging so you would be better walking back over to Fred’s for that & food.
Incidentally I have just heard that Fred has sold up or shut down the restaurant at km 24 on N1, can anyone confirm that? If he has that is bad news because the food was great there and it was not a bad place to park overnight if tipping in Madrid… I have also heard that Fred is now in negotiations for the parking area that has barriers on it.

Another Decent Parking area is the Garage (SECURE PARKING) before JARAMA R.A.C.E. Circuit b4 you get int MADRID, food is OK Parking is Secure

UJ :laughing:

Theres KM 46? I believe its called south of Madrid towards OCANA, Parking Food Showers alll free :sunglasses:

in fact there are loads of places on all Major roads into most major cities in spain just look for the Spanich trucks & where they park

UJ

are you empty /loaded when parking

Are you N,S,E,W, of madrid

weekended or not let me know ill try & remember the “haunts”

just north of R.A.C.E at San Agustin used to park there when i was with PJK
and was empty or loaded as we deliverd to Mcdonalds or reloaded there .
sometimes we stop just for a meal or a beer or two if one of our trucks was there