Parking in loret de mar

Anyone know the best place to park for a weekend in loret de mar :question:

Do you mean Lloret de Mar ?

Carretera de Blanes, 17310 Lloret de Mar Terminal Pujol, S.L
Tel. 972 364 075
(coach parking and petrol station management)] itsabout 1.5 km towards Bacelona, showers free ride to town secure but a taxi or walk home at the end of the night…You used to be able to park in the town but the place closed down, you may be able to park in the car park next to the old coach park on Avinguda Rieral, 17310 Lloret de Mar but I have heard that you might get moved on now

the only place you can park in lloret now is the waste ground on the way in by the information centre. The coach park is closed down.

All i do is park there then when i want a shower i walk down the the hotel called the olympic i think, wander in looking like i belong there then head round to the right and go and use the shower by the indoor pool. :slight_smile:

you can still park at the coach park going towards Blanes, on the right past Mc Donalds

lloret de mar

jimti:
you can still park at the coach park going towards Blanes, on the right past Mc Donalds

Is that the one with the sliding gate on it? Or am i thinking of somewhere else? i remember seeing a couple of stagetrucks parked in there, by a lidls or some other supermarket i believe

The one with the sliding gate is shut now , going to build a swimming pool there, as you come down the hill into town there are two coach parking area’s, near roundabouts,i have seen truck.s parked in these, also you can park by the Aqua park, but there are no facilites,all three are a little walk, No problem for us Removal boy,s but haulage boy,s may grumble a bit, say hello to all at Homer,s bar