Parking in London for 7.5ton

Hi.
I have some 2 days run in London time to time which is made in a 7.5 or 13, I usually stop at Thurrock Services, I used to live there and wanted to go out for as bit instead of parking up at 5 in the horrible service. Way too early. Does anyone know of a place as a big more central, east or north would be better and where I would have access to there tube. As bet not many places but if anyone know that would be nice.
Thanks

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Hello

Once a year I travel from Newcastle with St John Ambulance, I bring a 32ft treatment centre and 2 ambulances for the London marathon, I park on Cody Road, in East London, next to the Ambulance station, there are no parking restrictions and it easy access onto the east India dock road A113, its 2 minute walk to Star Lane DLR station, never had a issue in 4 years, we leave our motors there and then travel into central London to stay at the international student accommodation we. An he in central London in 20 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would not be taking 7.5 in to london right now, one of them ■■■■■■■ killers tryed to higher one

You used to live at Thurrock services :neutral_face:

Go on the M25 and exit on the A13 towards London .
Head to Dagenham.
On your left, exit when see the big building with Stobart written in blue .
Go past the entrance and head to the industrial estate .
Parallel to the train tracks at the end of the estate, there is a turn around area for buses and trucks under the A13 .
It is a bus station and a tube / train station.
All over the estate , lots of room for any size lorry.
They park on the wide pavements .
Lot of chemical tankers on Sundays there and foreign drivers .

Don’t go down the smoke anymore but used to park at Catford lorry park. Canadian avenue. Never a problem except the coaches full of kids.

Thanks for all the answers. I will take a look at them and see what is best for me. Appreciate

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk