Parking in Leeds please

I no longer park in truckstops or M.S.A because they are just to noisey i dont sleep to good in the truck any noise wakes me. So i have been parking on small ind ests i now find i now sleep like a log great nights sleep. :smiley: :smiley: The only time i go into msa is to take a shower and get derv. So my first drop on Tuesday is Holdening way Birstal, Leeds WF17 9AD has anyone got any sugestions where to park near this address thanks adam :wink:

try junction 41 business park wakefield ?

park at the football ground turn in by the statue then reverse down the first road on the right (its a dead end) walk out to the road again if you look to the right you can see the pub and the chippy if you look left thereโ€™s mac donalds

as you come of the moterway for where you are going to birstal, go over the first roundabout throught the set of lights there is a bit of wasteground on the left where i sometimes park and other lorries do as well as its meant to be some type of cafe. its opposite where you are going.

on pheasant drive,go past the retail park at Birstall,Pheasant Pub on the left turn right opposite it then first right the road goes round in a loop,pick your spot only a short walk to the pub,mc dโ€™s,kfc,etc on retail park close by.

Or follow one of Bedfords motors, as their yard is on there, as well as Crossroads Volvo. :smiley:

Turn into Pheasant Drive, follow it down past Volvo, and as the road bends right, Bedfords is on your right, and if you turn left bang opposite their yard entrance, your into the lower end of Pennine View. It loops back around to the opposite end of Bedfords yard. You should be ok around there. If you park too near to the top of the road, youโ€™ll encounter Bedfords traffic all night.

Depending on what time you arise the following morning, if you walk down the side of TDG, (Nab Lane.) there is, on the left what looks like a bungalow slightly set back. Itโ€™s the local cafe, and comes highly recommended from me. :smiley: :smiley:

Ken.

Quinny:
Depending on what time you arise the following morning, if you walk down the side of TDG, (Nab Lane.) there is, on the left what looks like a bungalow slightly set back. Itโ€™s the local cafe, and comes highly recommended from me. :smiley: :smiley:

Ken.

which where i said to park about 4 posts up.

i wouldnt bother parking on pheasent drive anywhere near bedfords at all because i expect you will have to wait for the store to open and by that time the ind est will be busy. just park where i said and you will be fine.

:unamused: :unamused:

You need to open your eyes Alex.

That waste ground is the home to Kaylas cafe, and also the entrance to Des Hartley transport, the one Iโ€™m talking about is at the side of TDG, which is on Pheasant Drive next door to Bedfords, and has no name on it.

Or at least it was when I left Bedfords yard yesterday at 18.30โ€ฆ :unamused:

Ken.

Quinny:
You need to open your eyes Alex.

That waste ground is the home to Kaylas cafe, the one Iโ€™m talking about is at the side of TDG and has no name on it.

Ken.

kaylas thats the one i was thinking off ken :wink: cheers for the memory jog. :wink:

Thanks everyone for your replies much helpfull :smiley: :smiley:

or come off the m62 at j28 if coming west, j27 if coming east, follow the a650 across the two junctions, theres a chippy called the mermaid and an asda, you can park on a small road behind the back of the mermaid and theres all the facilities you may require. (pub, supermarket, chinese, kebab shop)