Parking in Hull

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:
My mate Ronnie is out tonight mate, so be careful who you bump into.

Ronnie who

FFS :unamused: RONNIE PICKERING. Hardest man to ever set foot into a Citroen Picasso.

Oh, The One show is live from Hull at the moment :wink:

That Ronnie i thought you ment ronald mcdonald Were in hull taxi then be on the telly for a laugh.

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:
Does anybody know of any parking near to the gates for the ferry area taking a load there and once ive dropped it will be time up.Not to fussed were it is paying or free any help will be welcomed dont venture to often over that way.

Ask this bloke.

Is that UKTramp or itsjoe :laughing: :laughing:

I might pop and see you if you are in Hull Colin, you would like that I am sure :smiley:

UKtramp:

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:
Does anybody know of any parking near to the gates for the ferry area taking a load there and once ive dropped it will be time up.Not to fussed were it is paying or free any help will be welcomed dont venture to often over that way.

Ask this bloke.

I might pop and see you if you are in Hull Colin, you would like that I am sure :smiley:

When did you get back from Amsterdam mate?

UKtramp:

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:

Ask this bloke.

Calm down dear am naw into that kind of stuff :laughing: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Tuesday night, at home at the moment bud.

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Why have you just posted your name.

Because now I don’t give a flying ■■■■ anymore :smiley:

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Good man. Some great bars over there :grimacing:

(Please tell me you visited Pinocchio’s while you were there :wink: )

UKtramp:
Because now I don’t give a flying [zb] anymore :smiley:

Fair comment.

eagerbeaver:

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Good man. Some great bars over there :grimacing:

(Please tell me you visited Pinocchio’s while you were there :wink: )

I visited some very shady places M8, I had a few good Dutch guides with me but to be honest I go there a lot on business, prix d’ ami is a favourite of mine nr McDonalds

Colin_scottish:

UKtramp:
Because now I don’t give a flying [zb] anymore :smiley:

Fair comment.

Took the pics off thinking better of it as I don’t want the freaks off here getting my address from my name.

You should have the gates to the mansion open UKT, a tenner for parking ,some sushi along with use of the tanning salon and they’ll be a queue back to the docks…

AndrewG:
You should have the gates to the mansion open UKT, a tenner for parking ,some sushi along with use of the tanning salon and they’ll be a queue back to the docks…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywhere around Goulton Street if you can get there. Easy walk to Hessle road shops, takeaways and pubs.