Parking in elgin or inverness

Any info much appreciated for parking in either place cheers

There is a truckstop in Inverness in Henderson road off Longmans drive just off the A9 plenty of parking but I don’t know the charges or what the food is like.

If you come down to the roundabout in Inverness where the football ground is and take the turn for the town centre, go over the 1st roundabout where you would turn right for the truckstop and just after a petrol station on the left there is a little ind area on the left. There’s enough room to turn around and park up.
I’ve never had any bother there,it’s quiet and the centre of Inverness is just a walk over the railway bridge where the train station is. Lovely place Inverness and some nice pubs by the river for good grub :smiley:

can park at the rear of both tescos on either side of a9 just before you get to roundabout before bridge very quiet and never had any bother also right next to tescos for food,toilets etc hope this helps.

sorry mate was meant to say inverness :blush:

or if your parking in elgin then you can park in the moycroft ind est or theres lorrys park the town hall car park, oppisite the town hall is the st giles shopping centre where you can grub as it leads to town centre

scotstrucker:
or if your parking in elgin then you can park in the moycroft ind est or theres lorrys park the town hall car park, oppisite the town hall is the st giles shopping centre where you can grub as it leads to town centre

Good spot that. Free use of showers in the sports centre too next to the car/lorry park. Don’t pay either, hardly anyone else does.

Thanx for the replys chaps ended up running out of time at my drop in elgin so stayed there , much appreciated