Parking in Dublin

Hi is it possible to park in the topaz truckstop if not shipping out of Dublin as i regularly deliver around Dublin and could do with somewhere safe to park??

Matty J:
Hi is it possible to park in the topaz truckstop if not shipping out of Dublin as i regularly deliver around Dublin and could do with somewhere safe to park??

Topaz is just a truckstop, you don’t need to be getting on any ships to use it.

Anyone know of any good places on the south side of Dublin? Close enough to Dun Laoghaire? Thanks

does anyone know if you can park up in the docks at dublin or anywhere near by , for the night, any info appreciated

Topaz Truckstop, its on the way out/in the dock, just off roundabout. You can stay there as long as you like, good truckwash, laundry, cafe, shop, everything you need, and its safe. Its not free thou. Cant remember the price, someone on here will know .

I often park in the docks, Stena Line berth, for the night before shipping back over in the morning. Arrive at the gate, book on for the morning boat then go left as you pull away from the booth and park somewhere there. At the moment you will be parked in amongst the old trucks, trailers and other vehicles waiting to be loaded onto the ship to Lagos.

Coffeeholic:
I often park in the docks, Stena Line berth, for the night before shipping back over in the morning. Arrive at the gate, book on for the morning boat then go left as you pull away from the booth and park somewhere there. At the moment you will be parked in amongst the old trucks, trailers and other vehicles waiting to be loaded onto the ship to Lagos.

That’s handy to know, I didn’t know you could park in there overnight. Good now we use Stena all the time

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

That’s handy to know, I didn’t know you could park in there overnight. Good now we use Stena all the time

Indeed, I was parked in there on Thursday night. Sometimes I have to stay up at the depot but if I don’t I go straight back down the port, book on and park up over to the left. In the morning all you have to do is drive over to the lanes in time for boarding at 07:30.

And just make sure you don’t get on a ship to Lagos!

switchlogic:
And just make sure you don’t get on a ship to Lagos!

I did warn my mate when we parked in amongst the scrapyard the other night that we might wake up and find ourself on the way to Nigeria.

kindle530:
Topaz Truckstop, its on the way out/in the dock, just off roundabout. You can stay there as long as you like, good truckwash, laundry, cafe, shop, everything you need, and its safe. Its not free thou. Cant remember the price, someone on here will know .

I have parked in there a threw times . I think it was 15 euro for the night

thanks, much appreciated

before you go and pay the parking check to see if the barrier is working, seems to get broken often and you can just drive out.

You can park in Irish Ferries for the night as well I do it every time when i’m shipping out the next day.

felix :slight_smile:

there is now services on the m1 about 5 miles out of dublin at lusk its free and there is showers grub an all

Depends which way you`re heading Darren.Give us a clue :smiley: