Parking in Dartford for 26t

Any suggestions for parking in Dartford for a 26t preferably quiet and close but not to close to tunnel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Any suggestions for parking in Dartford for a 26t preferably quiet and close but not to close to tunnel

Possibly anywhere down crossways around the industrial estates. Or a lay by on university way?

Been a while since I was last in Dartford so things might have changed.

Joyce green lane just off A206 bob Dunn way 2 minutes from tunnel

I live in dartford and thankfully for me theres no access to joyce green lane for trucks anymore as i live overlooking bob dunn way, best bet is off a roundabout along bob dunn way and pull into the clay shooting club along there, food wagon in the mornings too

Northfleet…near the football ground.

Danstubbs1993:
I live in dartford and thankfully for me theres no access to joyce green lane for trucks anymore as i live overlooking bob dunn way, best bet is off a roundabout along bob dunn way and pull into the clay shooting club along there, food wagon in the mornings too

[emoji106]

There’s Thurrock Services: £30 per night without food, and there’s the truck stop near coop Purfleet… gets rammed early. You can also park up for free near Merrys Chest cafe… just don’t park outside the front of the timber yard… they will knock you up if you do.

merrychestcafe.co.uk - Roman Road, Dartford DA2 8AH
Just off the A2

Thurrock Services is expensive, poor and fridge heaven… there’s a parking attendant called Ishmael… he works till 10pm… if you park where you think is questionable… speak to him before popping your card.

If you can get in at Purfleet - it’s the most secure… no cafe.

There’s a few lay-bys here & there… all are risky… diesel theft is rife in the area.

Go on old A2 towards hospital at darenth theres a gypsy site just up the track, nice bunch, they will let you sleep in one of there trailers,andlook after your lorry,

He can often be seen reading Moby ■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:

"Jingle Jon/:
Thurrock Services is expensive, poor and fridge heaven… there’s a parking attendant called Ishmael… he works till 10pm… if you park where you think is questionable… speak to him before popping your card.

He can often be seen reading Moby ■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I will let you know where I parked in the morning when I’m safely waiting at my drop

Jingle Jon:
There’s Thurrock Services: £30 per night without food, and there’s the truck stop near coop Purfleet… gets rammed early. You can also park up for free near Merrys Chest cafe… just don’t park outside the front of the timber yard… they will knock you up if you do.

merrychestcafe.co.uk - Roman Road, Dartford DA2 8AH
Just off the A2

If you can get in at Purfleet - it’s the most secure… no cafe.

There’s a few lay-bys here & there… all are risky… diesel theft is rife in the area.

The parking attendant in Thurrock is a top bloke. He’s found me a space a few times , late at night when the place is rammed. Like you say, check with him first.

And I stayed at the delightfull Joyce green lane

No access according to danstubbs who lives in dartford overlooking bob Dunn way

Uncleskid:
No access according to danstubbs who lives in dartford overlooking bob Dunn way

There is as far as clay shooting club

blue estate:

Sometimes do a 45 there, it’s scary during the day!!!

Thats actually now called university way and becomes bob dunn way, it changed its name as joyce green lane access was restricted and it confused peoples. Any boy racers about last night?

Danstubbs1993:
Any boy racers about last night?

Thought the rats had eaten em all.

Jingle Jon:

Danstubbs1993:
Any boy racers about last night?

Thought the rats had eaten em all.

I heard a couple of Ferrari corsa’s going up and down

Jingle Jon:

blue estate:

Sometimes do a 45 there, it’s scary during the day!!!

Yep even better when you shut your curtains with a nice gap in front of truck and awake to a Spanish artic 6" from front luckily there was nowt behind me