Parking in chorley?

Any ideas! I have a delivery to b+q in the morn!

Free truck parking on Friday Street, probably hammered by now tho.

You can park on B+Q car park or on that ind est it’s on. Or go to the Council run car park I think it’s on Lyons Lane in the town centre you can park trucks on there at night plus all pubs and takeaways are just over the road.

Yeah it’s Friday street. Can get the ■■■■■■■■ boy racers on though.

For tomorrow any where near town center not far from a pub :slight_smile:

Cheers

That Friday street car park is bang in town centre. Walk back over railway bridge and you are there. Weather spoons over the road and more pubs,takeaways etc

sorry did not work

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
That Friday street car park is bang in town centre. Walk back over railway bridge and you are there. Weather spoons over the road and more pubs,takeaways etc

Cheers fella :slight_smile:

That weatherspoons on New Market Street ?

Stopped on Friday street car park loads of times never had any bother and weather spoons is only 5 mins away :smiley:

Chorley has a MWSA doesn’t it?

trubster:

Charnock Richard on the M6 and Bolton services on M61, Chorley roughly in the middle

Legend_Scania:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Think so mate,it’s bang in front of you as you look across car park.

Akuji:

trubster:

Charnock Richard on the M6 and Bolton services on M61, Chorley roughly in the middle

motorwayservices.info/corley_services_m6

Are we talking totally different places here?

trubster:

Akuji:

trubster:

motorwayservices.info/corley_services_m6

Are we talking totally different places here?

He said Chorley not Corley. If I was going to use a MWSA for the night it would be Bolton West on the 61 rather than Charnock on the 6 simply because I is much quieter.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Legend_Scania:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Think so mate,it’s bang in front of you as you look across car park.

Cheers :slight_smile: