Parking In Barcelona

Guest:
Ill probably be weekended in Barcelona next week and Ill be looking for somewhere to park- shower, restaurant, that sort of thing.

Im minded to go to Lloret de Mar- hey, its his diesel :smiley:

But has anyone got any suggestions?

Vince

what are you on ?

kindle530:
what are you on ?

My thoughts exactly!!

Ross.

new members just get weirder and weirder!

Was just wondering if he found somewhere to park :laughing:

snoopnosepreedletot:
Was just wondering if he found somewhere to park :laughing:

Even if he did, he’ll have forgotten by now.

original post in 2003, i doubt the original poster cant even remember himself!

kindle530:
original post in 2003, i doubt the original poster cant even remember himself!

Snap, LOL

D’oh!

kindle530:
D’oh!

We posted at virtually the same time mate, I just hit the button before you :laughing:

Simon:

kindle530:
D’oh!

We posted at virtually the same time mate, I just hit the button before you :laughing:

i wonder if we will remember this in 11 years time and have a chuckle about it!

kindle530:

Simon:

kindle530:
D’oh!

i wonder if we will remember this in 11 years time and have a chuckle about it!

I struggle to remember what I did 11 minutes ago, let alone 11 years :smiley:

Ill probably be weekended in Barcelona next week and Ill be looking for somewhere to park- shower, restaurant, that sort of thing.

Im minded to go to Lloret de Mar- hey, its his diesel :smiley:

But has anyone got any suggestions?

Vince

You could try Salou. Park on the coach park, just out of the centre, on the road towards Barcelona. Secure (pay), showers, toilets, bit of a coffee shop & Salou :smiley:

i am not sure if it’s still there but there used to be a truck park in zona franca, taxi’s are very cheap in spain and once you get to the centre of barcelona there is a taxi every couple of minutes.
i am sure someone will put me right about the exact location of the truck park and it’s facilities.
you usually get a lot of cloggies in there and they know all the haunts.

I parked in zona franca a couple of weeks ago. safe, nice restaurant. i loaded in a company called trans natur which is in the estate. there are showers in there which you could use. there are so many differant drivers that go in the place that they wouldn’t blink twice at you if you “just popped in” for a shower. If you do go in, they are next to the office, where the toilets are. as mentioned before , very easy to get a taxi and safe to leave truck.