Parking in banbury

used too stay there a few years ago but heard that theres not many places left nowadays,it will only be for the odd night out so dont want to move in on anyones patch so to speak

Come off m40 j10 towards banbury 3rd roundabout turn right go straight over next roundabout theres a huge set back layby after about 200 yards stayed there last night nice and quiet

Burger van does lovely cakes :slight_smile:

cerbrious:
Come off m40 j10 towards banbury 3rd roundabout turn right go straight over next roundabout theres a huge set back layby after about 200 yards stayed there last night nice and quiet

think you meant j11 for banbury off m40…

Or come off the m40 first doughnut do a right through 2 sets of lights and you will see a lay by type thing it’s got double yellows but you won’t get booked I’ve been there many times,5 min walk to the pub/restaurant which you went past on the first roundabout :wink:

I used to park on Beaumont Road on that industrial estate, never had a problem there. There’s a Tesco Extra about five minutes walk away and although it’s not my thing, a McDonalds about three minutes walk away.

cerbrious:

Do you mean the B4100? Surprising for that to be quiet as it’s a known dogging spot (Stoke Wood) is just down the road :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
You could come off A34 at Weston on the Green and take the B430 to the M40/A43 junction (upsetting the Weston villagers) and park in the layby near Middleton stoney-if you have plenty of vaseline :open_mouth:

dad used to park on the industrial estate round by coles and sons yard a while back dont know if it is still possible now

Muckaway:

cerbrious:

Do you mean the B4100? Surprising for that to be quiet as it’s a known dogging spot (Stoke Wood) is just down the road :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
You could come off A34 at Weston on the Green and take the B430 to the M40/A43 junction (upsetting the Weston villagers) and park in the layby near Middleton stoney-if you have plenty of vaseline :open_mouth:

Anyone know if you can download POI dogging laybys onto your sat nav? :laughing: :wink: :blush:

tom tom has the dogging sites as a poi .I had a real chuckle at wot thay list in poi’s