Parking in Alicante

I’m going down to Alicante next week & I will be weekended there. Where can I park?

Sorry I cannot help with your question but
welcome to TruckNet UK A.Grice :smiley: .
Sounds a nice trip

:confused: There are quite a few service stations a round Alicante on the main routes. There probably are more and better places too, someone will know. If going any where near Molina de Segura there’s a Base 2000 sort of Truckstop, and if on the road from Murcia to Almeria there’s a proper Truckstop about an hour from Murcia towards Almeria, going by memory. :blush: :laughing:

if you are coming from the north there is a coach park in benidorm , he has a shower and its not far from the beach, the services on the motorway is not very safe , if you are heading to murcia there is a truck stop about 1/2 an hour down the motorway , i always cheated coz my sister lives in land about 1/2 an hour so i park there and its cheap :laughing:

Don’t park on the motorway services by Benidorm.
Its not a good place unless you have those security things over your door handles to stop the local scrotes getting in your cab.
I have experience of that.

the coach park in benidorm is no longer there they flatened it to make way for some sort of court or police type of building take my advice an dont park on la marina service area it full of funny men who expose themselves to you if you know what i mean there is not really anywhere any good nowadays there is a place near benodorm its near a dutch pub and there is a papershop you can get english news papers and some restaurants across the road but i cant think of the name now its over a year since i was down there