Parking in Aberdeen

Used to park on Riverside Drive when up Aberdeen until I got a ticket and I’m off up to Dyce and Inverure in a bit and have heard you can park around near the docks/city centre? Can anyone tell me where I can without getting a ticket. Thanks

Pm.d you Steve. :wink:

I used to park on the Bridge of Don estate every week…

years ago it was possible to park at Dyce on the industrial estate. or park at Porthleven on the shopping area at the back.

frenchflyer:
years ago it was possible to park at Dyce on the industrial estate. or park at Porthleven on the shopping area at the back.

Is Porthleven the Asda you pass on the A92? If so they have put a stop to trucks parking in there due to the ■■■■■■■■■ leaving their bags of ■■■■■■ ■■■■ bottles and bags of rubbish behind :imp:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

frenchflyer:

Is Porthleven the Asda you pass on the A92? If so they have put a stop to trucks parking in there due to the [zb] leaving their bags of [zb], ■■■■ bottles and bags of rubbish behind :imp:

Exactly why I pm.d you instead of putting it on here.
Too many anti social ignorant arse holes in the job today spoiling it for us.
Not all EEs either before anybody comes on, most of these tossers are Brits. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

frenchflyer:

Is Porthleven the Asda you pass on the A92? If so they have put a stop to trucks parking in there due to the [zb] leaving their bags of [zb], ■■■■ bottles and bags of rubbish behind :imp:

Not all EEs either before anybody comes on, most of these tossers are Brits. :smiling_imp:

But I’ve never been to Aberdeen! :open_mouth:

Badentoy Industrial estate opposite side of the A90 from Portlethen ASDA so within walking distance and there’s a Brewers Fayre there as well.

robroy:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

frenchflyer:

Unfortunately so true…only yesterday I witnessed a driver ■■■■ up his wheel, on the site of a company, that kindly provide an area for drivers to park for a break. If that’s not bad enough, there was a toilet block not 50 yards away from where he was parked :unamused:

How hard is it to put your rubbish in a bag, keep it in the cab til you stop somewhere where there’s a bin ffs, really boils my ■■■■!