Parking help Devon cornwall

Right then gonna be parked up from sat afternoon till Monday morning, got a delivery in Saltash anywhere nice to park for a day and a bit thank you

I supose you’l be wanting local amenities within easy walking distance of ya wagon??

I can self cater if I must but a pub near by would be most welcome but a toilet is a must oh and will have a fridge rattling so don’t want to annoy the locals

I dunno how far a walk it is from amenities but there’s a Esso service station at Saltash at the first roundabout after the Tamar Bridge that you can park at. It sometimes has a working shower, there’s a Waitrose opposite. If you don’t want to pay (although I think maybe you don’t have to pay) then you can park on the industrial estate as you go past Waitrose.

Just had a look on Google maps and it’s about a mile from the town centre.

Harry Monk:
I dunno how far a walk it is from amenities but there’s a Esso service station at Saltash at the first roundabout after the Tamar Bridge that you can park at. It sometimes has a working shower, there’s a Waitrose opposite. If you don’t want to pay (although I think maybe you don’t have to pay) then you can park on the industrial estate as you go past Waitrose.

Just had a look on Google maps and it’s about a mile from the town centre.

Yeah, was thinking the same about Saltash services. Dont quote me on it but there is no ANPR system there and as far as I know, no charge for parking. Ive had a few 45’s in there in the past and never noticed any signs. The HGV “park” is very small though- 4 artics and it s full! Failing that, go straight across the roundabout outside the services and as Harry says, you’d probably get away with parking in the industrial estate there near Waitrose. Atleast in that area you’d have access to the toilets in the services atleast. If you dont mind a 20 minute walk, theres the Plough Boy pub on Liskeard Road.
Do a right outside the services, across the big roundabout, across another roundabout. turn right at x-roads, keep walking about another 400 metres and the pub is on the right. Its an OK pub aswel.

bretonside bus station has overnight truck parking although you would have to double check if you can park there all day sunday right in the heart of plymouth city centre very close to the barbican so might be noisy but good selection of pubs takeaways ect within a couple of minutes walk.

There’s a little hgv parking area in Lee Mills the cafe might be shut but there’s a Tesco nearby and a pub.

Thanks for the info got into services off to see what a room at travelodge is gonna cost as I’ve no telly and some good footieball on later, jobs a good un

As a general rule the cost of travel lodge is about 60 quid on the door. If you want the cheaper rates you have to book at least 3 days in advance. I think the 29 pound rates are when booked at least a week in advance.