Parking help B&M Speke

Does anyone know of any parking around here I’m at the vault , time runs out at 9 heading back towards hull , cheers

Smoggie89:
Does anyone know of any parking around here I’m at the vault , time runs out at 9 heading back towards hull , cheers

Can you make it to widnes?
Wa8 8tz foundary lane

HEAD BACK DOWN SPEKE BOULEVARD TOWARDS THE RUNCORN BRIDGE, (sorry), take the turn off after the big silly twisty thing , youll know what i mean towards the m57, at that turn off take a right at the roundabout it takes you to an industrial estate, park anywhere at the bottom, regular police presence at the top so it should be safe. wa88fw newstead road :slight_smile:, its about 3 miles away from b&m, one way in and out and its quiet, or park by Jaguar land rover about a minute closer

You could go to Athlone Road off Winwick Road just off jcn 9 M62, behind our works and outside the Hyundia garage, its all camera’d up by the surrounding companies and safe. :wink:

Cheers lads

Plugster:
HEAD BACK DOWN SPEKE BOULEVARD TOWARDS THE RUNCORN BRIDGE, (sorry), take the turn off after the big silly twisty thing , youll know what i mean towards the m57, at that turn off take a right at the roundabout it takes you to an industrial estate, park anywhere at the bottom, regular police presence at the top so it should be safe. wa88fw newstead road :slight_smile:, its about 3 miles away from b&m, one way in and out and its quiet, or park by Jaguar land rover about a minute closer

I think its Newstead Road.

Drift:
You could go to Athlone Road off Winwick Road just off jcn 9 M62, behind our works and outside the Hyundia garage, its all camera’d up by the surrounding companies and safe. :wink:

You got a postcode for that drift? I wanna get as far back to hull as I can , but just depends when I get out of here lol

Here you go WA2 8JF this is for my works but as you come off jnc 9 go around the round about along Winwick Road (a49) then second exit at the next round about continue along Winick road but move to you right lane and turn right at the next lights (you will see a tesco garage and KFC) You are then on Hawleys Lane and will see RIX motors on your left as you turn, take the next left and your there, loads of room at the bottom of the road to turn around and you have Macdonalds, pizza hut and kfc around the corner or the tesco garage, If you sleep in I will beep you in the morning about 07.30 :laughing: :laughing:

If for some reason you miss the right turn look for the Linde depot on you right there is a break in the central reservation you can spin around in the front car park easy enough, our odd foreign drivers some times kip there but I would have thought it a bit busy near the main road and we open at 7 :laughing:

Cheers drift I’ll give it a blast if I have time otherwise it will be where plugster said !

No probs, sweet dreams :laughing: :laughing: