Parking Guildford / Reading area

Hi im leaving tomorrow morning from Chester area for delivery in frimely on the top side of guildford, on Monday morning! Has any body got any info about where I can park! I will be in an artic! Any help will be appreciated as I don’t really know the area! Thanks
Chris

Try the bp garage just off the A3/M25 jnt,southbound.

live around frimley hogs back A31 from guildford towards farnham as a big layby with a cafe its about 15 mins from frimley.
also lots of layby 's on the a3 from the m25 towards guildford you can park in or off m3 jct 4 towards bracknell there is parking just of the junction near bagshot

Thanks guys! Has that BP garage got parking an is it 24hour do u know!? I’ll be thirsty after that trek! Lol! And I have a reload out of Rochester for delivery Blackburn on Tuesday morning!

You can park on the slip road as you come out of the bp and yeah its 24hrs and its an offy :smiley:

What about the estate near the Madejski Stadium, I know Costco is there.

bald bloke:
What about the estate near the Madejski Stadium, I know Costco is there.

I’m pretty sure a hell of lot of that estate is double yellow’s.

be careful parking at Ripley BP, heard numerous people getting diesel and curtains done.

what about here

goo.gl/maps/Lvcd

on guildford road trading estate, we used to park around there when blagging a night out on a friday to run in on saturday (wont mention any company names) not to far to the pub if its still open (the albion) , a nice pint and a nicer pair of puppies serving behind the bar

Grafton Road Ind Est at Basingstoke is normally ok

I know it’s a bit further away than original but isn’t there a lorry park in Bracknell!? Just checked I’m junction 4 off the m3!

mozzer44:
I know it’s a bit further away than original but isn’t there a lorry park in Bracknell!? Just checked I’m junction 4 off the m3!

Closed - Now a Council highways depot :cry:

Steve

Send nr Guildford GU23 7JY just past Shell garage loads of parking (as a dead end) but NO facilities !

Lyon road frimley, just off the b3411, not any facilities but plenty of side roads/industrial units round there to park outside, just off junction 4 as well.

Took everyone’s advice on board and am parked on Lyon way! Fairly quiet here! 1.2 miles from destination to! Awesome! Thanks for your help!

mozzer44:
Took everyone’s advice on board and am parked on Lyon way! Fairly quiet here! 1.2 miles from destination to! Awesome! Thanks for your help!

Any bother? Was it Quiet all night?