Parking Grangemouth

Anyone know anywere quiet to park in or near Grangemouth on Sunday night? Thanks in advance :wink:

Head towards the docks, when you reach the roundabout for the dock entrance take the exit after dock gate and head towards the weight limit, just before weight limit take right turn and park behind Iceland on big car park. Pubs, pizza et al at your fingertips. Btw the locals apparently no longer hate the English! After 700 hundred years they have a new target… East Europeans! At least that was what the big scary ginger haired man slurred to me last time I was there. :smiley:

Either that or take junction 5 from m9,turn right at the lights at the end of the slip road. After half a mile, at the roundabout take first exit, then straight throughthe next roundabout to the traffic lights. Straight through these and after 50 yards turn left. Then you can either take a sharp right and park on the half mile long service road or go straight ahead and there’s a big car park, right behind the sports stadium. All quiet at night and 2 mins walk from shops, pubs and takeaways… And near my house, so keep the noise down… :smiley:

South shore road entering via powdrake road.

Follow powdrake and veer left at a V on the road (the chemical plant will be on your right behind tall trees)

You’ll reach a t junction whilst sitting on an old bridge. Turn left and park down the bottom of this road. Turn right and that’s the barrier for the docks.

If you park down the bottom next to whytes crane hire (dead end) and there is a hole in the fence on the left that will get you to the rear of asda.

Safe as its technically part of the port and monitored.

Thanks guys, you’ve all been very helpful.

the maoster:
Head towards the docks, when you reach the roundabout for the dock entrance take the exit after dock gate and head towards the weight limit, just before weight limit take right turn and park behind Iceland on big car park. Pubs, pizza et al at your fingertips. Btw the locals apparently no longer hate the English! After 700 hundred years they have a new target… East Europeans! At least that was what the big scary ginger haired man slurred to me last time I was there. :smiley:

Union Road Car Park. The Indian restaurant, think it is called The Cinnamon, does a drivers meal deal of three courses for a tenner.