Parking Enfield/Waltham Cross area

Any good places to park ideally as near as possible to Iceland Enfield depot?

Junction 26 truck stop off the M25 , good food and secure parking and surprisingly quiet even though metres away from a noisy motorway.

A little late to the party, but what about the estate around B&Q Enfield just off the A10?

peirre:
A little late to the party, but what about the estate around B&Q Enfield just off the A10?

I’d be very surprised if there was any parking for cars let alone lorries around that area. I stand to be corrected though

Used to park by Sainsbury’s on the A10.
Go to the left and there’s a car showroom, parked there loads with no problems.Last time was about 5 yrs ago though, so it probably changed!

What is the place on crown road? I’ve seen it come up for parking on an app but the website looks like its a compound.

Double post

njl:
What is the place on crown road? I’ve seen it come up for parking on an app but the website looks like its a compound.

I Vaguely remember Crown road is a 7.5T limit (except for access?)

ArcticMonkey:

peirre:

I’d be very surprised if there was any parking for cars let alone lorries around that area. I stand to be corrected though

Just off Baird road (near the Pure Gym) next to the B&Q delivery gate there’s a service yard, at a push I recon you could sneak in there in stealth mode. Further down Baird road it’s double yellow lines but I’ve seen a few of the EE down there

njl:

While since I was down there so don’t know if this is still the case, but you call them to reserve a space, it was about £20 if I recall and I’d actually the Enfield Council compound that vehicles get towed to. Its a bit busy all night, but it was a decent nights sleep and you’re in a fenced compound and there was security at the gate all night. There was sainsburys, mcd’s and others nearby.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk