Parking chester

Hi guys looking for some help in parking chester load not of value polysterene so any where quietish would be fine cheers guys

If Bromborough isn’t too far away for you try, Caldbeck road park stadium rd end near CSM 5 min walk to mc Donald’s and I think there’s a harvester type pub a bit further up the a41.

I’m probably showing my age but there used to be 2 cafes on the route between the M56 and the A55.Is the A74 dual carriageway yet?That 40 mph limit is a pig.

Bumpers lane or Sovereign road in Sealand, big industrial estate with shops a few minutes walk away.

parking used to be on the coach park on left hand side before going over the river but that was long time ago but I do know the coach park still there

I personally would not park in Chester. If find it to be supercilious, patronising and extremely dull. In fact I’m sure that the parking meters scream “look at me, look at me”!

Formula truckstop on Bridges road Ellesmere Port is not far from Chester.
Huge showers, good cafe and vending machines for hot meals such as Indian food and Italian food to put in the microwave in the kitchen .
Plasma tv with satellite and huge leather sofas that recline back to nap on.
Games room for pool and other games .
Cheshire Oaks shopping mall two miles away for the cinema and restaurants .

the maoster:
I personally would not park in Chester. If find it to be supercilious, patronising and extremely dull. In fact I’m sure that the parking meters scream “look at me, look at me”!

Tell me about it!
The hassle I had once for a spelling mistake in my VIN plate, sent the machine into a meltdown.
It was for 50p FFS