Parking Brussels airport

Hi everyone. Anybody know of anywhere to park in or around Brussels airport cargo area? was there last week and again this week. found a bit of truck parking area but awoke to be surrounded by the bulgarian olympic team walking round in tracksuits and flipflops. just a bit wary of my diesel.

ive parked on Zaventem (think thats how its spelt just past airport split the one before the e40 think its J3?) on the bussesness park/ind eatate when delivering to the usa embersy waerhouse (go up off ramp to top turn left over ringroad and 1st left think it traffic lights and follow the ind estate till you find a quiet bit but watch you stay on the ind estate as there is a very low brige thro the houses back to airport

Used to deliver to DHL at the brucargo and always parked round next to their place,never had any problems there. Have also parked round at the shell garage where you can get a shower and something to eat from the cafe across the road and is also next to a supermarket,but obviously a bit nosier. I think the address for DHL is Brucargo 765 although they have 4 depots within that area and you are right there is a lot of eastern european drivers but the brucargo is patrolled regularly by the police and as i say never had any problems.