Parking between carlisle and glasgow

I go.up to Scotland a fair bit. Either stop at carlisle industrial estate. Or bellshil. Is there any free decent parking between them? As at times am at carlisle but don’t quite have enough time for.bellshill .

I’ve parked in Lockerbie before ,any layby along the old too ,opersite beatock ministry ,outside the Red moss too.

Come off the 74 North bound at junction 15 and onto the B7076 there’s an abundance of lay-bys along that road.
Just follow the road and you can rejoin the 74 at junction 14 Elvanfoot where the roads depot is.

Lockerbie truck stop, or the old moss., Lesmahagow trucks top.

biggriffin:
Lockerbie truck stop, or the old moss., Lesmahagow trucks top.

Lockerbie is a tarmacked now also has key fuels and lpg
Grub is good and last time I was there parking was £13 £5 food voucher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Red Moss pub between the 2 services at J12/J13. Abington and Cairn Lodge.
Not free but you get a ticket and a meal voucher to whatever value.
Good grub and showers.

robroy:
Good grub and showers.

I thought those parked opersite didn’t pay out on the road ?

Punchy Dan:

robroy:
Good grub and showers.

I thought those parked opersite didn’t pay out on the road ?

Don’t know mate, I prefer to buy a ticket it gets my meal/shower paid for, but then I aint an o/driver

Lockerbie Truckstop. As said, nice tarmacced parking, clean showers/toilets, restaurant, bar, shop, free wifi inside the building, fuel, truck wash and it ain’t mental parking prices.

Advice: Don’t park at the end of any row nearest the shop. We’re in there doing trailer swaps all night, latest ones around 1-2am in the morning where you can have 10 wagons in doing a changeover and they all don’t arrive at once. The trailer swap area is all along the edge to the left when you come into the place. Busiest part of that is where we rent just inside the gate.

most times I’ll stop at Carlisle t/ stop
, free parking , discounted food and decent showers , bit of a treat for me :smiley:

dozy:
most times I’ll stop at Carlisle t/ stop
, free parking , discounted food and decent showers , bit of a treat for me :smiley:

Is that because your current employer doesn’t pay parking, in truck stops and doesn’t do snap.

Glasgow truck stop is a bit of a hidden gem.
Right by Ibrox stadium.
New/very clean toilets and showers, decent food and the WiFi reaches the parking area.