Parking/ Belfast

Am going on Monday. Could anyone tell me if they know of any parking in Belfast or just outside please. I’ll be coming up from the south from Rosslare. Thanks.

Sydenham road maybe? Just by the Odyssey centre.

You come off the motorway at the Queens Island exit, take the first road to the left which is like a slip road too, then take a right at the lights.

Never been there myself, but in my last job, lots of the guys went over. They all parked in the docks in Belfast as they reckoned it was the safest place.
Alex

Dargan Rd/Dargan Crescent - the industrial estate just by the docks off of Junction 1 - of course :slight_smile: That’d be better.

Pub just across the road from Dargan Crecent next to Paper shop.
regards derek

IT all depends on what colour your motor is and what your carrying, “They” will know what you have on it before it arrives so be careful, if its valuable go to the docks.

Those days are over jammy …Well almost …

Get this, Out the army a week spent nearly 3 yrs in south armagh , then stood in a mcdonalds on the falls road asking for a big mac with a truck outside with the "i can park anywhere " hazard lights on , english accent and all funny stares included :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Those days are long gone jammy …Give the place some credit …

The truckstop at larne is good .If its still there … Not been over for a few years .

Whilst your at it find a fiery girl with a belfast accent …
Stirs my loins it does :laughing:

I always park at the docks when in Belfast, there’s the Seamans’ Mission where you can have a shower and get a pint.

Docks. Its free & safe. It used to be enter the docks hang a sharp right i well before the policr barrier its on the right. but that was 5 years ago. Ask in the docks Cops or truckers…

Its funny but I posted this early this morning… Then cleaned up the PC & it had dissapeared…?