Parking Bedford area?

I’m going to be having a night out and it’s looking like the Bedford area after i tip at Asda anywhere decent to park within 30 minutes drive or less please ? Money no object as I get it back.
By the way I need to be parked by 3.30 pm.

I normally use Kingston Ind area in MK , about 20 mins from Asda on the new bypass . It’s free in marked bays and has a retail park handy with a large Tossco . Depending on where you can find a free bay , it’s less noisy the further away from Tesco you are but Iv’e never had a problem there . One tip though , try NOT to park on the access road to Culina’s place as it’s fresh/frozen so therefore busy with traffic all day and night.

HTH :neutral_face:

Come out of Asda go under the dual carriageway and at the roundabout head right into an in industrial estate plenty of room to park and 5 mins from asda, 10 min walk into the village for a couple of pubs and a chippy

There’s J13 truckstop at the end of the A421, don’t fill up with diesel there though because it’s usually kerosene.

10-08:
There’s J13 truckstop at the end of the A421, don’t fill up with diesel there though because it’s usually kerosene.

That could be good is it ok ? thanks for the replys.

If you head to Newport Pagnel town then follow signs for Industy, there are a few quiet roads about the industrial estate. Not checked out local services, but there is a petrol station on the industrial estate if you fancy a meal deal :slight_smile:

PS J13 truck stop is £10 for parking plus pay for shower. Food “average”. Quiet night though. If you don’t mind roughing it just go to one of the many industrial estates and have you shower at newport pagnel services.

bald bloke:

10-08:

I’ve parked there a few times,the showers are spot on and the food is ok too.

Have a look on HGV Parking website one was on about a car park in Bedford that it’s open to truckers

Here the link

hgvparking.com/details.aspx?!=578

Thetaff2:

bald bloke:

10-08:

I’ve parked there a few times,the showers are spot on and the food is ok too.

This is where I am and yes shower was good but got some of my own healthy food to eat as I’m saving all the eating unhealthy food for Sunday onwards :smiley:

Legend_Scania:
Have a look on HGV Parking website one was on about a car park in Bedford that it’s open to truckers

Your not actually allowed to park there overnight because ‘it upsets the residents’. You know the ones who live next to the railway track. However parking on the street outside (Melbourne street) is perfectly legal and it’s a rare day that the traffic wardens go down there at night.

10-08:

Legend_Scania:

Your not actually allowed to park there overnight because ‘it upsets the residents’. You know the ones who live next to the railway track. However parking on the street outside (Melbourne street) is perfectly legal and it’s a rare day that the traffic wardens go down there at night.

Oooh them sort :unamused: they said council said its ok to park there so I would park to annoy them :smiley: but I think on HGV parking fb page they said park in the corner out the way of the resident way “I think that what was said”