Parking avonmouth

Tipping tesco avonmouth tomorrow morning does anyone know a good place to park? The road leading into tesco has trucks parked on it but I get a pish signal on me phone. Somewhere near the asda depot will be better if anyone knows of a quiet spot.

Cheers

lpweurope.com/locations/avonmouth/

biggriffin:
Avonmouth Truckwash | Part of the LPW Truck wash network

Forgot to say the boss doesn’t pay parking…

Head down towards dock, roundabout right (kebab van on r.about) on to ind est.
Anywhere down there to park, security lodge on site.(same est as truckstop btw)
Walk across r/about with ( I think it’s Costco but prob wrong) on rhs, next r/a right, good pub on lhs good meals and Sky Sports.
Miles Arms I think.

Steve-o:

biggriffin:

Try parking next to a load of dodgy looking caravans and Transit pick ups…he may change his ideas next time. :bulb: and it would serve him right I reckon.

Cheers it will be during the day do you reckon is fairly quiet there

For your loads security may I ask a few questions:

What load are you carrying?
What time do you expect to be parked up?
What is the colour of your truck?
What type of trailer do you have?
Will you be full of fuel?
Are you a lite sleeper?
Are you a big fella?
Are you likely to put up any resistance if some naughty mem interfere with your load?
Do you sleep in the nuddy?
Would you be willing to pay for a room in the truckstop and leave your truck unattended. ?
:wink:

Steve-o:

biggriffin:

O dear, another boss who, thinks night out money is to pay parking.
Just find some diesel fairys, not difficult they normal have caravans and transits with, tree surgeon, or we tarmac drives, on the side and a big double tow bar, even just sell em some diesel Mr.

I tell you I’ll be putting up no fight. They can take all the alloys off the motor and leave it on bricks for all I care

Steve-o:
Cheers it will be during the day do you reckon is fairly quiet there

Where Rob said will be busy during the day but saying that anywhere in Avonmouth is busy during the day, you could try Atlantic Road, Avonmouth that’s just off the motorway and has a butty van if desired.

Try your luck down poplar way… just outside of culina nice and quiet :'-)

SouthEastCashew:

Double yellows and wide pavements but sometimes old bill pay a visit and also fairly busy during the day, best to hang a left after the Co-op and park down in the hammer head if there’s space that is.

bald bloke:

SouthEastCashew:

Double yellows and wide pavements but sometimes old bill pay a visit and also fairly busy during the day, best to hang a left after the Co-op and park down in the hammer head if there’s space that is.

Oh really… my bad didn’t know it was double yellows!! Was just a suggestion as I sometimes see a few wagons parked up on the pavements like you said. :'-)! Probably doesn’t help there’s a big nick on the corner!

SouthEastCashew:

bald bloke:

SouthEastCashew:

Oh really… my bad didn’t know it was double yellows!! Was just a suggestion as I sometimes see a few wagons parked up on the pavements like you said. :'-)! Probably doesn’t help there’s a big nick on the corner!

Workshops not a nick but then DVLA have a stinking big site there too.

nick2008:

SouthEastCashew:

bald bloke:

SouthEastCashew:

Workshops not a nick but then DVLA have a stinking big site there too.

Well if that’s the case I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if a few wagons use their courtyard. After all it always seems dead quiet in there.

The roundabout directly outside Tesco’ s barriers@ Avonmouth has a “dead” exit on it.
I can usually get reversed in there but then I’m coming out@ about 9/10am looking a spot.

If occupied by Taliban just go on round to Avonmouth Truckstop.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

There was a foreigner parked right outside this DVSA site the other week on the pavement but I doubt he was disturbed !!

Google ‘Shirehampton Trading Estate’ if you’re down that way again. That’s where all of us Goldstar subbies out of Portbury parked when I was on it. Safety in numbers and pretty secure as there’s lorry drivers mooching around all night.

Kebab van on the estate and the Miles Arms Avonmouth is a 10 minute walk if you’re so inclined.

Edit to Add: bring your own Tesco bag… :neutral_face: