parking at tilbury

a new wheel clamping contractor has been employed by landlords of the thurrock park way ind est.sevral trucks have been clamped parking near asda on or near the roundabout sofar this week so please note this warning.there dos"nt seem to be a problem for people stopping breifly at al"s snack van,but the overnighting is now being clamped down upon{if you"ll pardon the pun}

it wont affect me but thanks for the tip off. :wink:

jessicas dad:
it wont affect me but thanks for the tip off. :wink:

oh, that’s right, think of yourself you miserable git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, BTW, checked your facebook recently :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

europleb:
a new wheel clamping contractor has been employed by landlords of the thurrock park way ind est.sevral trucks have been clamped parking near asda on or near the roundabout sofar this week so please note this warning.there dos"nt seem to be a problem for people stopping breifly at al"s snack van,but the overnighting is now being clamped down upon{if you"ll pardon the pun}

Funny you should say that, i parked outside ASDA today just near the roundabout and half on /off the kerb whilst i nipped in. I did notice a lot of the yellow lines have now been scrubbed out, and some of them have been re painted . The result being there is a lot more road without a parking restriction. Mind you, thats the bit before you get on the estate.

OH GREAT, GUESS WHERE I’M PARKED!!!

Bugger. i’m off the double yellows, but right near the roundabout. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

MR VAIN:
OH GREAT, GUESS WHERE I’M PARKED!!!

Bugger. i’m off the double yellows, but right near the roundabout. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you could always try round at the Worlds End pub down the other end of the dock. good food, nice beer, and apparently, they give you a parking receipt :smiley:

the piece of road leading down to arcese is still ok i think,they were claping all around the roundabout and the approach rd leading in tuesday night

whats wrong with Tiatan lorry park or Services

hitch:

WHATS WRONG WITH THEM?

A) Cost
B) Cost
C) Cost
D) The extra cost of running to such parks, I had dropped my trailer in Tilbury dock to be loaded over night, i weren’t about to run a 10 mile round trip to pay 20 plus quid to park.

I saw the clampers last night, spoke to the nice young lady that was the Thurrock council official. Apparently they are fed up with the mess left behind. Can’t say i blame them.

hitch:

Mostly full. I’ve never been able to get in Titan, and Thurrock is hit and miss.