Parking at Ieper/Ypres

Anyone know where I can park at Ieper this afternoon until Monday morning. Somewhere close to the town so I can go for a wander would be good.

Not sure of the area,but if i was there,i would have a look at the history there of the war,maybe a museum,or rent a pedal bike,to see the woods and forests.
A swim in the local pool will pass the time,if there is a pool there,failing that a few pints of Lefe,the stout one is strong,about 8% abv. :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Not sure of the area,but if i was there,i would have a look at the history there of the war,maybe a museum,or rent a pedal bike,to see the woods and forests.
A swim in the local pool will pass the time,if there is a pool there,failing that a few pints of Lefe,the stout one is strong,about 8% abv. :laughing:

It is -2c in Ypres and you fancy swimming :laughing:

I would sooner have leprosy

Wheel Nut:

toby1234abc:

It is -2c in Ypres and you fancy swimming :laughing:

I would sooner have leprosy

:laughing:

Not a lake or a river,a public pool maybe.If the hotel is cheap enough,have a night away from the cab,a good wash up,then a stroll to find a decent restaurant,they like their chips and mayo.
Mussels is a fave there too. :confused:

you can park nr the lights at the bottom end of the N8 by yhe motor musium and get the bus in to town be at the menin gate for 8pm for the last post everynight quiet moving

malcolmj:
you can park nr the lights at the bottom end of the N8 by yhe motor musium and get the bus in to town be at the menin gate for 8pm for the last post everynight quiet moving

Cheers Man, I’ll be there in 45 mkns so’ll give it a go.

In Menen off the E17 is a Truck Stop in the Industry Estate.
There actually 2 of them.
The Belgium at the Garage and on the Rear of estate a international with Shop.

Immigrant:
The Belgium at the Garage and on the Rear of estate a international with Shop

Yes at the LAR but its closed on weekends

malcolmj:

Immigrant:
The Belgium at the Garage and on the Rear of estate a international with Shop

Yes at the LAR but its closed on weekends

And from LAR to Ypres is a long walk or bus ride!