Parking at Hamburg Airport

I need to park a 7.5 ton truck close to Hamburg Airport, I have searched online without success, just wondered if anyone could suggest somewhere.
I need to park from the 12th April to 16th April. thanks

-have you tried looking at local haulage company’s or tried the sort of pre-booking you would use for cars there’s a few near to the airport that might be worth a call , at least you know the motors going to be some what safer

yes I’ve tried most of the parking companies, but they all have height or length restrictions and any that don’t never reply to emails,
we’re at the Messe where you can normally park up but for that period they have too many exhibitions on.

I ever parkt at a Small Shell Truckstop in Hamburg…Hammer Deich 3, 20537 Hamburg is the Adress…i think it´s maybe something between 11 - 15 km away from the Airport…and there is a Undergound Station not far away to go by bus or train to the City.

Link to Google map

Silverwolve:
I ever parkt at a Small Shell Truckstop in Hamburg…Hammer Deich 3, 20537 Hamburg is the Adress…i think it´s maybe something between 11 - 15 km away from the Airport…and there is a Undergound Station not far away to go by bus or train to the City.

Link to Google map

With all due respect i have just spent the last 3days parked up in hamburg and did take a look at this shell garage sat there for a couple of hours and got bad vibes about the place i may have been wrong. I instead went to a autohof i have used before hamburg sud Hoyer autohof everything top noch as allways would highly recommend did also have a night at a campsite (as in a van) in a place called drage right on the river Elbe stover strand international beautiful little place but not for trucks :frowning:

Not really related but sometime back in the early 80`s I parked up a couple of times in Hamburg. It was in or near the St Pauli fish market! Just a walk from the Reeperbahn! Not the most savoury of places to stop but it was an “interesting” spot! :laughing: Probably not allowed to park anywhere near there now, but it was fun at the time! :wink: