Parking at felixstowe dock to stop?

ive just heard they is no dock parking after 1st june…
this is a joke right? ive been to swap boxes and its taken 2 hours before, so what if i run out of time? do i not bother going on the dock if ive less than 2 hours left in my day? and where are the 100+ lorries gonna park on a night seen as the bp and orwell is mostly full…

If you are out of hours on trinty you are meant to park in the tha. When you from under the canopy and tha is on your right you see a sign saying " out of hours " or " out of hours parking " you are not meant to get your gate pass and mouch to park behind the police station. Ive known port police on dock gate checking tacho times against gate passes.
:wink:

daz, if thats true you can come out of the dock and turn right towards the town, hit the small r/bout and go straight across and park up there. no probs.

greggy:
daz, if thats true you can come out of the dock and turn right towards the town, hit the small r/bout and go straight across and park up there. no probs.

have u got the name of that road as if its the one i am thinking of thats no parking over 3.5tonne after 7pm.