Parking around Louth?

Does anyone have any idea where I can park in or around Louth, Lincolnshire? I’ve never played over in that area before, and would rather not end up in a layby getting rocked to sleep by passing trucks if I can help it :wink:

If you’re coming up the A16 through Boston follow the signs for the docks, there’s a lorry park on the right hand side next to the dock gates, there’s also one in Grimsby if your coming from the other direction, it’s well signed up, both are free by the way

THanks Mutley, but I doubt I’l make it over there now - I’m still waiting to load in South Wales :angry: Any idea if Shepshed is still going on Jct 23? Should just be able to make that far…

Just of the A16 at northern end of Louth there is a large ind est id guess you can abandon for the night there, if you made it that is lol

Shepshed & Newark are both still okay,Lincoln too.

there is a hgv park on the fairfield industrial estate, iirc
from the a16 s/b (from grimsby)
first roundabout 1st exit
then next right on to tattershall way
you should see it on your right

from a16 n/b (from boston)
a16 on to bypass (roundabout 1st exit)
speed camera just before crawler lane
down the hill
2nd exit on roundabout
crawler lane up another hill
2nd exit across roundabout
nissan dealer on the right just before next roundabout
3rd exit on roundabout
then next right on to tattershall way
you should see it on your right

edit
forgot to add that langrick cafe is just outside of boston

langrick station cafe
B1192 Main Road, Langrick, Boston, Lincolnshire PE22 7AH

+44 (0)1205 280023

Thanks for that Philgor - that’s the estate I’m heading for :slight_smile: Didn’t make it past the M42 due to late loading, early start in the morning…
thanks for the help guys :slight_smile:

As philgore says there is a free lorry park on the estate, its got CCTV aswell but not sure if anybody is watching it. Plenty of pubs ect if you have a walk into town. :laughing: Its uphill on the way back though :laughing: Worth remembering if you are over here again.

moved into Overnight Parking so this can be found easily.