Parking around ipswich

As it’s nearly 5 years old I wondered, can you still Park here crispy?

i thought i best pop up about the orwell crossing truckstop. the food is fantastic (i stopped there one sunday for my grub, i was the only trucker, the rest were families going there for their sunday lunch!!) showers are £2.50 i think, but they are cleaned after every use, so they are spotless, i think parking is about £8, but i have not parked there for the nigh cos its too close to the yard, i have not ben that tight on time

if your passing, head on in, there is also a cdc accesories trailer in there for any bits and pieces you may need

Orwell is £14 parking with £3 food voucher and free shower inc.

Can you still park ar Portman Road?

Mr.Shep:

not sure, you cant park on the main road (cant remember the name) near the mazda and jag garages, a police car drove into the back of a parked truck and the woman got killed last year i think

euromat:

Mr.Shep:

not sure, you cant park on the main road (cant remember the name) near the mazda and jag garages, a police car drove into the back of a parked truck and the woman got killed last year i think

picked up a load in ipswich last night for delivery local next morning tried to find spot to park near town no good all stiched up. cant even move a truck in ipswitch between 7 and 7 never mind park ended up at orwell which was excellent . but do miss the old days of portman road and a saunter into town thats my idea of a night out

i was driving passed alf ramsey way and i saw a truck parking sign, can we park there?

yes you can. come in london road/handford road and turn left at the bus garage. then left again where the car sales is. 5 mins to town for a pint. anyone near give me a shout for a pint my number is on the euro sticks under italy help.

i used to work on the containers for geest when they were in ipswich and we used to park on the access to the docks next to a good pub where all the american cars used to come in for import and the brewery was just along the quay. it was on the felixstowe side of the river before they took over the old cast side but i can’t remember what it was called. cliff quay maybe? can you still park on the docks?

hi mate. in A word no. its all being/has redeveloped with flats/appartments around there now. the brewery is still there but not for much longer. its a nightmare now in ipswich. ok if you speak polish/latvian/lituanian/ or any other bloody eastern bloc language :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

i remember one day we were waiting for the ship to come in when this really big posh private boat came up the river and berthed near the town end of the docks, it turned out to be the boat from which robert maxwell jumped (or was pushed) to his watery end :exclamation:
that was definitely russell davies’ best contract working for geest shame they moved to tilbury :frowning:

We always park up on the road leading to cliff quay if were tipping in the grain terminal in the morning and go for a pint in the Brewery Tap