Parkdean holiday park high field. Grange , Clacton

We normally go abroad but with covid etc we’ve holidayed in the uk
So mrs saved the sun holiday tokens out of my paper , we put Essex down as a back up if our choices wernt available , so we’ve ended up with high field grange , mon-fri , now we had a short break at park dean west bay a while ago and it was ok
My mrs has read the reviews on high ridge , oh dear , site stinks of weed , feral kids running round from dawn to dusk , ■■■■■■ turning up from god knows where ( assume local camp ( security doing nothing ) , urine on single bed , pidgeon ■■■ on windows
So mrs said cancel , loose the £38 , but according to sun t&c,s you can’t , you ca not amend it
So mrs has said we will travel down & if it’s not to here liking ( it won’t be ) , we will be coming home , which is ridiculous ,
So has by any chance any one ever been to this site , stayed in a caravan ? Or cance
Led a Sun holiday , we’ve paid £38 for hol , they say we owe 27 for entertainment passes / gas & electric , so what happens if you just don’t turn up , as your not using gas / elec or entertainment do you have to pay the £27 if you don’t turn up
Teach me to not read the t&c , told my girl about stink of weed & she said sounds fun , bloody kids

Go to decent hotel with a proper star rating or don’t bother.A cheap holiday is worse than no holiday and a cheap Brit holiday is as bad as it gets.
Even if the place is right the traffic and crowded attractions and parking issues here is just a joke.Wales and the west country are effectively now saying tourists not welcome go home.Day trips outside of school term times is all it’s worth doing here.