Paris area closed for 24 hours

[[/url

Take a look at @POferriesupdate’s Tweet: twitter.com/POferriesupdate/sta … 60608?s=09](Photo Storage)

The overhead signs were up last night saying “Autoroutes IDF fermee Dimanche et Lundi” does anyone know why? Won’t affect me but we have two loads heading there over the weekend

The information I’ve got is that its shut for security reasons … Cant find any other info on it

The roads are shutting due to Dozy`s first trip abroad in an artic, for safety reasons the French are taking precautions and are on full Dozy alert.
The ferry Captains have been warned.

toby1234abc:
The roads are shutting due to Dozy`s first trip abroad in an artic, for safety reasons the French are taking precautions and are on full Dozy alert.
The ferry Captains have been warned.

LOL he hasn’t made Dover yet but the “long delays in Dover Port” signs are already lit up on the M25 in preparation :smiley:

Just on the way back from Paris now and the gantry signs said A1. -BP closed but no reason , although did catch the tail end of a news piece but were vague as to the exact reasons why.

I have visions of Dozy missing the ferry link span and the truck hanging off the ramp about to fall in to the water.
After the attacks in Paris how will they cope with Dozy on their roads.

Of course, it’s to due with the Paris Climate Change conference and all the associated security.

Plambert:
Of course, it’s to due with the Paris Climate Change conference and all the associated security.

…and not one of Stobart’s finest trying to drive through the channel tunnel.

The city was empty today, quieter than a Sunday morning. Lovely.