PAPER FOR TACHO

shuttlespanker:

OllieNotts:
I didn’t say it was a legal requirement to carry rolls I said he should thanks for pointing that out, it is a requirement to carry sufficient paper to do a print out as also stated straight from VOSA regs so [zb] off with your high and mighty bully boy crap you sad little man grow the [zb] up.

you also said he SHOULD have one in the tacho, it was even in the same sentence :unamused:

now, that IS a legal requierment :wink: carrying a spare roll is NOT a legal requirement, unless the roll in the tacho head unit is about to run out

And as I pointed out ref your first attempt at being a prick, I never said it was the law as you claimed I did :unamused: I said he should carry one, and a spare not that it was the law I even quoted the same thing coffee did about it saying sufficient paper I never once said it was the law god you are thick :laughing:
And as for the swearing, you have sworn enough on here and tried being a bully with your threats so add them in and we can see who the real thicko is here :wink:

OllieNotts:

shuttlespanker:

OllieNotts:
I didn’t say it was a legal requirement to carry rolls I said he should thanks for pointing that out, it is a requirement to carry sufficient paper to do a print out as also stated straight from VOSA regs so [zb] off with your high and mighty bully boy crap you sad little man grow the [zb] up.

you also said he SHOULD have one in the tacho, it was even in the same sentence :unamused:

now, that IS a legal requierment :wink: carrying a spare roll is NOT a legal requirement, unless the roll in the tacho head unit is about to run out

And as I pointed out ref your first attempt at being a prick, I never said it was the law as you claimed I did :unamused: I said he should carry one, and a spare not that it was the law I even quoted the same thing coffee did about it saying sufficient paper I never once said it was the law god you are thick :laughing:
And as for the swearing, you have sworn enough on here and tried being a bully with your threats so add them in and we can see who the real thicko is here :wink:

Both of you can take this as a warning. Any further baiting on here between the two of you and i’ll remove the posts.