Panorama bbc1

Bbc1 now. All about the great fuel rip off and the crime it’s causing :smiling_imp:

Dont blame people for buying it. If the government weren’t ripping us off then there wouldnt be a market for stolen fuel. :angry:

Most are taxi drivers trying to make a living, good luck to 'em I say!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ironically the biggest fuel thieves are the goverment with their 60% fuel duty and VAT.

4p more per litre in january :smiling_imp:

Agreed, 86.9 ppl versus 1.40 ppl I know what I’d be doing (although the process used to strip the dye can shag your engine apparently?) but then again you’re potentially filling up with cheap diesel that some poor sod’s just had lifted down the road! Typical government,blaming everybody else before themselves :imp: is it true that railway diesel is subsidised?

Railway diesel should be cheaper as it is not DERV.

had two of our yards turned over for fuel the weekend , one yard had the main fuel bund emptied from what i gather , & the other had the fence cut & were draining the 5 trucks parked closest, but a shunt driver at the neighbours yard saw them lurking , police were called & they were caught in the act , , obviously charged under the name Paddy McGinty & family & bailed :open_mouth:

really ? whats the chances of them coming back for a court hearing :unamused:
there should be a system in this country where if yer caught in the act they should be held ,charged & judged/ sentanced the following day

‘oh hallo dere offisir, oi tink oim lost & me jon-jo site-nick… er i mean tomtom sat -nav has broken & cant seen to foind da directions to da sorvices 200yords up de road dere, & taught dis firm would lend us some …it’s nat what it looks loike honest , you ken trust me rioght ?’ :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If that was going on near me, I’d be buying from them. Why can’t the gov see they are driving people to do this. They should put the vat on before the duty, not on the total. Taxing tax is stupid :smiling_imp: if they dropped the vat from the duty it would shave 12p at the pump :bulb:

I wouldn’t mind if the extra tax was spent on police or someone else like them, they could round all the pikes up and keep them in a room with a spare Calor tank.

Oh wait, wasn’t that idea tried somewhere else?

Hmm, what to do?

Wheel Nut:
I wouldn’t mind if the extra tax was spent on police or someone else like them, they could round all the pikes up and keep them in a room with a spare Calor tank.

Hmm, what to do?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Hmm, what to do?

So you think genocide is a good idea then.

So where’s the quality control then?
If you’re happy to put a liquid purporting to be diesel into your vehicle, in order to save a few pounds…on you go. But don’t start crying, when you vehicle needs a new engine.

The ■■■■■■ cut the diesel with other chemicals, like acid as shown on the programme, to maximise their profits.

Santa:

Wheel Nut:

Hmm, what to do?

So you think genocide is a good idea then.

Did I write that?

Was that a question, a statement of fact or just someone who doesn’t understand a TIC remark

Wheel Nut:

Hmm, what to do?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …wheelnut, you`re a bad man!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

No he isnt cos it wasn’t calor gas.

redbob:
Dont blame people for buying it. If the government weren’t ripping us off then there wouldnt be a market for stolen fuel. :angry:

Or a market for smuggled ■■■■ and alchohol , or a market for Chinese fake ■■■■ and alchohol that contain dangerous chemicals and poisons. But hey ho as long as they make enough out of us, who cares if a few kids die because the only place they can get ■■■■ and alchohol from is the criminals that sell this crap.