Panorama 17th october

anybody been watching this ■■

Yes,some predictable,but some quite an eye opener.I don’t think I would want any of that stuff in my vehicles !

she was asking for it going into that irish yard !!!,tttoooooo wwiiissskkkyyy !!
:open_mouth: :astonished:

Loved that crew with the ERF tanker, thats the way to dit, eh? :laughing: :laughing:

I said ages ago and everybody laughed at me, but you watch before long I bet some ■■■■■■■■■ tries to hijack or nick a tanker, it’s easy money and they’d rob ur for a quid nowadays, not to all tanker drivers, don’t forget ur shotgun and baseball bat, ha ha

The thing that ■■■■■■ me off is they were happy to show “an HGV running on red”, but not a mention on the thousands of litres of derv stolen from hauliers. It seemed that their interview with Mr Dodd implied that only dodgy hauliers were staying in the game. Or was it just me? The tanker used for theft was just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the amount pinched out of many lorry’s tanks while the drivers are asleep or the motor is unattended.

Regards,

Mark.

You’re right, but they won’t show that side of it will they, cuz it will show that they arent doing anything about our problem and show them for the ■■■■■■■■ they are, quick enough pull ur up if ur anner got a no plate on a trailer though

This is it if you missed it’
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 … l_Robbery/

bestbooties:
This is it if you missed it’
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 … l_Robbery/

Hi bestbooties just been onto the link you gave but says episode unavailable ■■? Maybe it only stays on for a certain time?
I’ll look on you tube as I missed it !!!

Regards Jimski

The link works ok, :wink:

Thanks Karl will try again !!
Regards Jimski