Palletways complaint

My last shift as a truck driver was spoiled quite drastically by an employee of Palletways. I won’t go into detail, but it’s serious enough that months later I’m still trying to get it sorted.

As yet, Palletways have not responded in any way shape or form.

Does anyone have an alternate email address or anything? I’ve used the one on the website to no avail.

get over it,

every shift i had to do into that place was spoiled the minute i went through the barrier…

but I can rest peacefully now in the knowledge that i will never ever go in there ever again…

NEVER EVER !

Things happen, companies employ idiots at all levels.
I wouldn’t cross the threshold of a certain supermarket’s Northampton RDC again as long as i live, due to the way i was treated by one of the admin staff.

Sometimes a situation is exploited by such idiots because they know there’s nothing you, the victim at the time, can do about. it’s bullying simple as…reality check, if you complain as an agency bod who they going to believe?

You have to look at such events from another angle, cos i was an agency driver at the time i just didn’t go back again, no loss at all i’ve found far better and better paid full time work than they could ever offer me, even if they wanted me full time…imagine if you left a good job to start there and then found bullying to be normal but you’re stuck there.

What goes round comes round karma is a ■■■■■ etc, maybe by allowing bullying to go on and treating (and paying) staff poorly these companies end up with the quality of staff they deserve.

stagedriver:
My last shift as a truck driver was spoiled quite drastically by an employee of Palletways. I won’t go into detail, but it’s serious enough that months later I’m still trying to get it sorted.

Does anyone have an alternate email address or anything? I’ve used the one on the website to no avail.

“Without going into detail” - they have already got away with it, hence “no response”.

Companies don’t ever “do the right thing” that leaves them worse off. They have to be forced to do the right thing at all times. Without Union pressure, Wider business pressure, and even Law pressure - any complaint made goes straight in the dustbin. This applies to any firm - not just Palletways. I bear no grudge here to any individual company - just the stupid “corporate” environment that allows businesses to get away with more and more as they get larger and larger. Power for it’s own sake. :exclamation:

I know someone at palletways here is his email, he’ll sort it. Sack the fella on the spot so he will.

straightinthebin@palletways.co.uk

merc0447:
I know someone at palletways here is his email, he’ll sort it. Sack the fella on the spot so he will.

Is that the same guy that operates the 0800 how’s my driving phone line?

:smiling_imp:

Since it costs the firm running that 0800 “how’s my driving?” line - how on earth does that actually work?

If you are paying for incoming data that goes straight in the bin, i mean…

Wouldn’t it be better to have a “Hows my Driving 0906” line that then has a drunk Osama lookalike driving down the road ■■■■ naked, waving his privates at everyone’s aunties… and killing cyclists by turning right instead of left, thus taking them completely by surprise? :open_mouth:

Probably "tycoon idea of the year" that… Anyone got Alan Sugar’s phone number? :smiley: :smiling_imp:

Winseer:
Since it costs the firm running that 0800 “how’s my driving?” line - how on earth does that actually work?

Wouldn’t it be better to have a “Hows my Driving 0906” line that then has a drunk Osama lookalike driving down the road ■■■■ naked, waving his privates at everyone’s aunties… and killing cyclists by turning right instead of left, thus taking them completely by surprise? :open_mouth:

Probably "tycoon idea of the year" that… Anyone got Alan Sugar’s phone number? :smiley: :smiling_imp:

You could get “Husky Ladies” to answer the phone like on those dodgy TV channels, keep the dopes on the phone for longer and make a killing off it :smiling_imp:

Winseer:

Not Alan Sugar but I understand that Peter Jones is on 0906 00h00h. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

merc0447:

his name aint Geoff Wildman is it cos that guy is a total pxxxk[depot 45 Greenford middx

stagedriver:

what depot did you work out of,mine was depot 45 Greenford middx

I didn’t work for them, was just in doing some work over the course of a few shifts. To be fair, I’m normally one for just letting it slide but this one is a point that needs proving. More so in the fact they won’t respond.

Wouldn’t Google tell you the name, twitter account, linkedin etc of Palletways’ UK managing director? That’s where I’d start. And I’d try firstname.lastname@palletways.com, .co.uk. etc etc. That sort of thing…

Was it an actual palletways employee or a member of staff from a palletways haulier you’ve had an issue with? Just wondering if your complaint is better taken up with the haulier instead of palletways themselves.

Grow up - Wear cameras… !!!

Set up Youtube Account - get Partner status - Post video collection - Leave country - start new life in jamaica on bananas bought for youtube view generated income…

Or send videos to swithclogic so he can post them - cahs in and share profits - commisions

:grimacing:

kyk:

Set up Youtube Account - get Partner status - Post video collection - Leave country - start new life in jamaica on bananas bought for youtube view generated income…

Or send videos to swithclogic so he can post them - cahs in and share profits - commisions

Question Deux. “Wot IS yootoobe genrated income”?

Pay per click advertising is obsolete already isn’t it?

Anyone remember the old warez adverts that used to promise you something interesting on the next click, only to open 32 further ad boxes which each opened 32 more when you tried to ‘x’ them out?

Poor old 386pc couldn’t handle it, and fell over frequently… :unamused:

Winseer:

kyk:

Question Deux. “Wot IS yootoobe genrated income”?

Pay per click advertising is obsolete already isn’t it?

Anyone remember the old warez adverts that used to promise you something interesting on the next click, only to open 32 further ad boxes which each opened 32 more when you tried to ‘x’ them out?

Poor old 386pc couldn’t handle it, and fell over frequently… :unamused:

Ask TruckerJosh or Sergei Dratchev or Indiana Jack on youtube… :smiley:

Or read this
wikihow.com/Earn-Money-on-YouTube

Honked:
Or read this
wikihow.com/Earn-Money-on-YouTube

For some reason under ‘How to get noticed on Youtube’ it didn’t say scream your name repeatedly at a camera.